SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Pics from Table Rock Lake Trip

I see your bait, what did you catch with them?:p:p
J/K, good looking fish.

ehenry

Commander

We had an extra large time on this trip. We caught 52 these fish. It really should have been illegal the way we were doing it. I've never see the type depth finder/sonar/gps/fish finder or what ever you want to call it that would let you see your bait as it falls. All we had to do was watch the graph and when the bait got to the level the fish were at was stop it, jig it a little and whomp there he is ! ! !

These fish were in 35 to 50 feet of water right at the damn of Table Rock Lake. The bait was a slab of white lead with a trebble hook on the back end and a single hook where the leader line tied on. The guide took a black Sharpie and put eyes on each side of the slab to top it off.

After these fish stopped biting we went and fished deep water structure for Large Mouth, Small Mouth, and Spotted Bass. We did catch some but not nearly as many as the White Bass.

Tyme2fish

Commander

Nah,Mate, that's not a Striper, THIS IS A STRIPER

FishingwithCaleb008.jpg

Just kidding. Nice fish.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Mmmm.. Stipers!! :D
Nice ones, too.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Nah,Mate, that's not a Striper, THIS IS A STRIPER

FishingwithCaleb008.jpg

Just kidding. Nice fish.

I guess you never saw a REAL striper.The smallest one I caught off Race Point near Cape Cod was 38 inches and weighed in at 16 pounds.The largest one I caught last week was on Stellwagen bank and this cow measured 52 inches.We had to put her back because she was caught in federal waters.We did not want to damage her by hanging her off a scale but she was hugging the fifty pounds.

i386

Captain

Nice fish. Hey, I think my tuck was made in Canton Miss! :)

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Glad you had a good trip ehenry. Catching fish was a plus i'm sure.

Tyme2fish

Commander

I guess you never saw a REAL striper.The smallest one I caught off Race Point near Cape Cod was 38 inches and weighed in at 16 pounds.The largest one I caught last week was on Stellwagen bank and this cow measured 52 inches.We had to put her back because she was caught in federal waters.We did not want to damage her by hanging her off a scale but she was hugging the fifty pounds

Whoa Nellie!! Are we going to compare ocean fish to inland waters fish??!!
My fish was caught in the Ohio River. We can't compete with them thar ocean fish!!

i386

Captain

Hey someone start a big fish thread.

LadyFish

Admiral

Didn't anyone ever tell you boys to hold the fish way out close to the camera, they look twice as big that way.

See Tyme2fish pic above. LMAO

Looks like a great trip!

aspeck

Staff member

Yea, LF, I noticed that Kenny Rogers wannabe could only get his fish farther away from him would have been to have someone else hold it! Guess it must have smelled really, well, uh, fishy! :D

Nice fish, EH!

ndemge

Commander

Table rock is a great lake, went there on my honnymoon and stayed at big cedar. Great clear water.

We go to MUDDY mark twain, less than 2 hours from our doorstep to the ramp, table rock is 5+

dhath

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Each year my company brings us up to Branson for a Supervisors meeting. This year the wife and I drove around the Table rock lake marina on the Branson side. I am ready to haul Ol Blue up there for a Vacation!!

Beautiful lake!!

Tyme2fish

Commander

Didn't anyone ever tell you boys to hold the fish way out close to the camera, they look twice as big that way.

See Tyme2fish pic above. LMAO

Looks like a great trip!

Well gosh, Ladyfish caught my trickery!! Just trying to pull an Al Linder in that photo.

LadyFish

Admiral

Not really, TTF, thats what I do. ;) LOL

ehenry

Commander

Well, yall can see my arms weren't stretched out towards the camera. and neither were the younguns.