In Search of...

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: In Search of...

It appears they have already made up their minds, as they took the vote option off!! The wife just tried to vote, and the vote bar was gone. I think the fix is in. Something is rotten with this "contest", Dee. I hope Jason doesn't get the shaft.... Unless it the DRIVEshaft attached to a truck.
Hey 12'er, just went there via link above and right above the web cams is a place to vote.

Who should stay and who should go? CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thanks SBN for keeping us straight... This radio station is doing some strange things but I believe for the most part they are doing what's right by the contestants. Everyone still has time to vote and to pass along the message to anyone who they think would be willing to help us out. I guess we'll see in a few hours huh? Like I say though... either way, we're all having fun! Thanks bunches to all who have become involved. I know I appreciate it and Jason will be thrilled to know you all have pitched in.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Nope.. no longer there. I know where it was, because I voted on my laptop at werk yesterday... but it aint there anymre (at least for us).

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Dee, how well does Jason do with beans? If he could eat a bunch, maybe the others wouldn't want to stay in there with him? :D Maybe a win by default or defart?:D

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Dee, how well does Jason do with beans? If he could eat a bunch, maybe the others wouldn't want to stay in there with him? :D Maybe a win by default or defart?:D

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

As much as I wish I could suggest that one... They already tried it. My brother told me that was one of the very first things they tried. All it did was bring a little excitement to the trucks and even that got a little old with them after a while... They've tried a few other things but it's just not swaying anyone too much. I think that is why the radio station started doing the contests between the people in the trucks. And since it looks as though no one is going to budge at this point, they've had to resort to voting people off.

I'm still believing that Jason will be fine. He's got a lot of staying power and his dad is going up every day for Jason's two breaks at 2PM and 5PM and he's giving Jason updates. Jason is stoked about all of us putting forth the time and effort for him. He wants to win it even more than when he first started.

So thanks again to everyone for their help. Please pass this along to as many people as you think would help our little Jason win that truck...

SpinnerBait_Nut

Nope.. no longer there. I know where it was, because I voted on my laptop at werk yesterday... but it aint there anymre (at least for us).
You clicked the link in my post and it ain't there?
Strange.:confused::confused:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Yep, still there 12'er.
They have moved evony over with Jason now.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Well the votings over.
They look pretty rough this am.:eek::eek:
Hope Jason wins.:cool:

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

THANK YOU!!!

Thanks you all! Jason is still in! They are suppose to let us know what the vote count came to. You guys continue watching and maybe they will post it on the website. All I can say is Thanks for you all helping. He's one step closer to the truck... I'll talk to you all sooner than later.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ~{:eek:)

rwise

Captain

beens, no no no, you used the wrong amo ;) try pickled eggs and beer! :eek::D

rwise

Captain

now the vote was still there for me, and did not ask for an email addy Good luck Jason!

SpinnerBait_Nut

July 2nd
An elimination challenge was held on Thursday June 28th. Cyndi stood on ONE foot while holding a steering wheel to win immunity from being voted off. We started online voting on Friday June 29th and continued through the weekend. Monday July 2nd it was announced that Evony and Jessi got the least amount of votes and were eliminated from the contest. They were both GREAT competitors and will be missed greatly by everyone! Jason, Jesika and Cyndi remain in the car until the next elimination vote next weekend.

:eek::eek::eek:

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

awjeez!! Poor kid!
I guess we'll just have to mobilize.
BTW, thanks for the link, SBN... It does werk.
woops.. It's broken again.

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey you guys. Just an update. I talked with my brother today about Jason. It was kind of funny. Jason was sure he was going to be one of the ones sent home so over the weekend he had already set himself up to go this morning (Mon). When he found out he was staying, he was so jazzed! We all helped in keeping him there and I believe that if it comes down to the voting again, we could all make it happen.

My brother was there this morning early when they were sending the contestants home. One of the guys at the radio station said that they received in the area of 4000 votes.. which was a lot less that they had expected BUT there was a big jap in the numbers between Jason and the other girl - Jesika. And it was in his favor. He had no worries when it came to the voting counts. As you know, Cyndi had immunity so she could not be voted out. So next time may be the last time...

I'll keep everyone aprised as I find out more information from my brother. And again... I dont know how to thank you all for your time except by saying over and over...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! And my brother says "Thank You!"