Cadet
Need VRO Pump Part # for full assembly
also choke solenoid as well
Looked on BPR website I don't see the Part# for the entire unit

Johnson 130 1995

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Need part #'s asap

that's what happens when you don't take the time to look. fuel/oil pump assembly 435560 right there in the parts list. choke is the primer solenoid, in the intake section 437331. slow down an look.

DHPMARINE

Captain

I'm hesitant to list a part numbers unless I see a model number first.

You might need #5004558 at $335.00.

I would also make your point of purchase provide the part number,using your model number.Then if the part is wrong,at least some the blame is theirs.To better explain .... if you call me and order part number XXXXXXXXX you own it.If you call me and order a VRO for a 1995 130,and it's wrong,part of the problem is mine as well.

I'm also wondering why you need the pump and the primer.

DHP

Kevin W

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'm also wondering why you need the pump and the primer.

DHP

I second this thought.

There are SOOOO many posts here blaming a relitively reliable 300$ VRO/OMS for failing when it can be a 15$ fuel hose or a 8$ fuel filter.
before spending 300$ get some 2nd and 3rd opinions first.

southshore

Cadet

Wow Just a little hard on me! It's ok I probably needed a little settling down. Although I have been patient the last few weeks reading and trying to trouble shoot my problem (See Below). Well I finally broke down and scheduled an apointment with a local marine mechanic to work on the engine. I tried to troubleshoot from the most simple thing to the most $$$. Also The reason I asked for the Solenoid Part # is because the red lever is cracked on the side and the one of the small hose fittings on the bottom is broken off. I noticed the crack when I did a decarb thru the valve.

Any Ideas before I start paying for the work to be done

Previous Post ...............

Ok I still have a smoking problem going from idle speed to higher rpm's. Engine runs good top end although starts to sputter and spew blue smoke about 4 min at idle rpm.
Changed the following items

Decarb (Pulled carbs off and are in good shape)
Thermostats (Engine was running cold)
Wires/ plugs NGK BPZ8hs-10
Coils (plugs were arching )
Fuel filter
Primer bulb
Startron in fuel
Recirculation valves checked ok
Engine still seems to be running cold (100 deg) with little deviation

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

the solenoid number is not right for what you want. you said solenoid rather then the part you need. look it up in the intake section.