No where in he44 hot enough for these people.

waterinthefuel

Commander
Re: No where in he44 hot enough for these people.

How sad. Taking advantage of kids in such a manner is just sad.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Deaths from overdoses of a heroin-cold medicine mix have become epidemic here in N. Texas.

I suspect that strawbery meth has the same potential.

Sellers of either should be charged with attempted murder or first degree murder.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

When caught send the pizza sheet, worthless mother tucker dealers to Iraq. We can use them to detect road side bombs.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

We should condemn these people to eat their own candy for one year and then hang them in public.
Drug dealers are intentional murderers of the type that should be shot like a rabid dog.

ndemge

Commander

My brother-in-law is 24,... now 6 months sober from heroin, hopefully it sticks. He was hooked when he was 13 by some not so wonderfull people he was hanging with.

CN Spots

Lieutenant Commander

"My brother-in-law is 24,... now 6 months sober from heroin, hopefully it sticks. He was hooked when he was 13 by some not so wonderfull people he was hanging with."

That's what scares me about this new stuff. It's pretty clear what heroin or crack is but somebody disguising something as candy... even the most anti-drug child out there could be fooled into a life-long addiction.

My wife's going to have a talk with her Girl Scout troop and their parents about this. Spreading the word asap is probably not a bad idea.

spots

ricksrster

Commander

I agree 100% with Rolmops! Drug dealers are scum. They've been ruin to people's lives, family lives, and destroy cities one block at a time.