Busy weekend (454 build update)

f_inscreenname

Commander
I don't know what you guys have been up to but I have been busy. In the last three days I pulled the water logged 454 after work on Friday. Cleaned out all the milky crap and rebuilt the motor on Saturday. Sunday I installed it along with a number of other things I needed to do before installing it. I finished up around 7:45pm last night (almost dark, didn't really get started until 12pm) so I waited until after work today to do this,
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b264/f_inscreenname/?action=view&current=firststartII.flv

Thanks again for everyone's help.
modify_inline.gif

Zackman

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Busy weekend (454 build update)

Wow, video with sound and special effects... Nice job!

Bondo

Staff member

Cool,......... I take it you used a Wrench this time,....??...........:D

I glued together a Trailer,+ threw the Boat on it......
Pictures in the Trailer Forum.......

f_inscreenname

Commander

Thank you.

"Cool,......... I take it you used a Wrench this time,....??..........."
I bet the neighbors thought I was crazy as I counted out each bolt until I got to 16 and then started over again.
Its funny. I have a hundred plus pictures of the first build. This time, not a one. Its like it never happened.:D Now if I can convince my old body the same thing.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Cool vid f in. She sounds like a good running motor. When do you take it for a test drive?

Tail_Gunner

Admiral

:cool: .......Be Gentle, have faith and then and only after then.....dirve it like ya stold it...:D

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Weekend thrash, the purrrr of a well tuned big block ..............all's look'n fine in fn's engine bay..........ya gott'a love it when a plan comes together.:D:D

f_inscreenname

Commander

Thanks everyone.
A test drive wont come for a couple weeks. They are calling for rain this weekend anyway and I still have a list a mile long of little thing to complete. There is just not enough hours in the day lately.