Lighter hair humor...

i386

Captain
A man entered the bus with both of his front pockets full of golf balls and sat down next to a beautiful (you guessed it) blonde. The puzzled blonde kept looking at him and his bulging pockets.

Finally, after many such glances from her, he said, "It's golf balls."

Nevertheless, the blonde continued to look at him thoughtfully and finally, not being able to contain her curiosity any longer, asked, "Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?"

----

This should make all you technologically challenged people feel GOOD:

A young man wanted to get his beautiful blonde wife, Susie, something nice for their first wedding anniversary. So he decided to buy her a cell phone. He showed her the phone and explained to her all of its features.

SUSIE was excited to receive the gift and simply adored her new phone.

The next day Susie went shopping. Her phone rang and, to her astonishment, it was her husband on the other end. "Hi Susie," he said, "how do you like your new phone?"

Susie replied, "I just love it! It's so small and your voice is clear as a bell, but there's one thing I don't understand though..."

"What's that, sweetie?" asked her husband.

"How did you know I was at Wal-Mart?"

---

A blonde was driving home after a game and got caught in a really bad hailstorm. Her car was covered with dents, so the next day she took it to a repair shop. The shop owner saw that she was a blonde, so he decided to have some fun.

He told her just to go home and blow into the tail pipe really hard, and all the dents would pop out.

So, the blonde went home, got down on her hands and knees and started blowing into her tailpipe. Nothing happened. So she blew a little harder, and still nothing happened.

Her roommate, another blonde, came home and said, "What are you doing?"

The first blonde told her how the repairman had instructed her to blow into the tail pipe in order to get all the dents to pop out.

The roommate rolled her eyes and said, "Duh, like hello! You need to roll up the windows first."

xtraham

Lieutenant
Re: Lighter hair humor...

8) you better run for cover,
LF is gonna spank ya'o:)

ricksrster

Commander

All the blonds that read these forums will want to know how did the husband know the wife was at Wal-Mart?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

xtraham said:
8) you better run for cover,
LF is gonna spank ya'o:)

LF isn't much fun anymore, she's become a MODERATOR!:'(

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

LF isn't much fun anymore, she's become a MODERATOR!

She's been a mod for several years. The reason she hasn't commented on this thread is that she's grounded from the computer. ......either that or she's out of town this week and doesn't have access;)

bassboy1

Lieutenant Commander

Mr.Ladyfish said:
LF isn't much fun anymore, she's become a MODERATOR!

She's been a mod for several years. The reason she hasn't commented on this thread is that she's grounded from the computer. ......either that or she's out of town this week and doesn't have access;)

Last I heard, you were in the doghouse, and were only let out on special occasions. I guess you escaped from it while she is gone8)

Frank Acampora

Supreme Mariner

Blonde is in the audience while ventriloquist is doing blonde jokes. She stands up and starts to tell him how denigrating and sexist blonde jokes are. He realizes she might be right. He starts to apologise. As he is telling her he is sorry, she says "I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to HIM" (points to dummy)

Oh, well! I tried.

Tail_Gunner

Admiral

i386 said:
A blonde was driving home after a game and got caught in a really bad hailstorm. Her car was covered with dents, so the next day she took it to a repair shop. The shop owner saw that she was a blonde, so he decided to have some fun.

He told her just to go home and blow into the tail pipe really hard, and all the dents would pop out.

So, the blonde went home, got down on her hands and knees and started blowing into her tailpipe. Nothing happened. So she blew a little harder, and still nothing happened.

Her roommate, another blonde, came home and said, "What are you doing?"

The first blonde told her how the repairman had instructed her to blow into the tail pipe in order to get all the dents to pop out.

The roommate rolled her eyes and said, "Duh, like hello! You need to roll up the windows first."

yay2.gif