Doesn't get much better....

KaGee

Admiral
According to papers filed with the SEC, in the fourth quarter of 2006 George Soros purchased nearly 2 million shares of ... hold your breath ... Halliburton. The Halliburton shares reportedly went for an average purchase price of $31.30 a share. That puts Soros' total investment in Halliburton at around $62.6 million, or about 2 percent of his total portfolio.

Talk about Liberal hypocrisies. :love:8)

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner
Re: Doesn't get much better....

Money makes strange bedfellows.....:)

treedancer

Commander

Good maybe he will be on the board.8)

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Just another example of how the Liberal Elite do not believe the hogwash that they put out to build their deluded rank in file.

Oh, they care so much, (especially for the chirdren) they are so principaled, and they care so much for the common man and the environment! (puke)

Oh and did I fail to mention, they just revile big business and big oil! Yeah, they do. I've heard it from their own mouths.

...and the rank in file just keep bending over, desperately hoping to secure their place in Valhala.

KaGee

Admiral

treedancer said:
Good maybe he will be on the board.8)
On board for what?

MoveOn.org, the Center for American Progress, and other organizations that have benefited from Soros' charity will not see a problem with profiting from a company that they have accused of everything from sweetheart deals to cooking the books to serving U.S. troops lousy food in Iraq.

OldMercsRule

Captain

As Me Bro said: money is a cold hard substance! JR