Breaking news(Two Iraqi generals suspected of complicity in attack on US Gis

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral
Re: Breaking news(Two Iraqi generals suspected of complicity in attack on US Gis

"The fake US military convoy that kidnapped and killed 5 soldiers had previously been blamed on Iranian elements."
"We're hearing sources whether they're looking at the possibility that Iranian elements, parts of the Iranian government may have been involved.

Typical Fox spin. First they debunk the Iranian connection, then turn around and tie it in again. Just like saying Iraq was involved in 9/11. Caught crying "Wolf" if you ask me.

I'd bet that the Iraqi police and military are rife with infiltrators from all sides at all ranks.

treedancer

Commander
Re: Breaking news(Two Iraqi generals suspected of complicity in attack on US Gis

Starting to look like one of two scenarios to me, one were surrounded by enemies, are think Gulf of Tonkin.:%

OldMercsRule

Captain

WillyBWright said:
"The fake US military convoy that kidnapped and killed 5 soldiers had previously been blamed on Iranian elements."
"We're hearing sources whether they're looking at the possibility that Iranian elements, parts of the Iranian government may have been involved.

Typical Fox spin. First they debunk the Iranian connection, then turn around and tie it in again. Just like saying Iraq was involved in 9/11. Caught crying "Wolf" if you ask me.

I'd bet that the Iraqi police and military are rife with infiltrators from all sides at all ranks.

Hey there Willy my man, I know it is difficult for someone who is used to having Liberal editors from all the other MSM outfits manage, edit and spoon feed you the news consistent with the anti war, anti American, anti Conservative agenda. But you know there is a benifit: it just may lead to some individual analysis and critical thinking, ('coarse that could be dangerous or maybe fatal to the current Democrat party, [depending on your perspective]). I think that if Democrat voters learned to think for themselves, actually consider real facts as opposed to political slogans, and strategies to increase dependence on Momy Government, and raise taxes; and learn to ponder things critically: we could have one of our two great political parties actually become great again. Ponder that one my man, (I know it's a novel thought). Fox news: THEY REPORT; YOU, (that's you: Willy), decide. Wow, that could be cool; not Kool: but cool! JR