The time has come...bomb Iran's nuke facilities!

Re: The time has come...bomb Iran's nuke facilities!

Big Brother wrote: grrrrrrrrrrrr
Another slimy back biting dog has been here.[/color=red]

artburr

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thanks Crunch. That being the case, I'm sure we will equip Israel, on the sly, with bunker busters or whatever might be needed to handle this in a non-nuclear manner. .

OldMercsRule

Captain

artburr said:
To get back to the original topic, not only Iran but the entire Islamic world is a threat to Israel and the Western democracies. I think that you can rest assured that when an attack is imminent, Israel will do what they feel is necessary to prevent it - no holds barred. They have the resources now, I believe, and will not hesitate to use them - and who can blame them. Unquestionably, Israel will get a lot of support from at least the US and UK. But we will be the major losers if we don't do something about our dependence on Middle East oil and start mending fences around the world!

Hi Art, You seem to be a nice guy, and a very thoughtfull and usually polite poster here on DC too, and I agree with many of your words above, but want to pick on your "straw man" statement that many Libs and Democrats repeat constantly. There is no 'mending fences' for the 800 lb Gorilla: it just isn't possible: or even worth trying. The elite European Libs, (the Brit's government since WW1 excepted), have hated the "country hick" colony turned superpower since we have existed, and they really hate it when we flex our muscles and actually do something for our own good in America's interest (that usually benifits them as well). They really hate American Conservatives, (been a while since they could tee off on a decent Democrat President like: Harry Truman), so most of their real venom is for Presidents like Ronald Reagon and George W Bush, (not so much HW Bush). They love it, (for five minutes or so: like must disingenious Libs both here and abroad), when they can influance us to do their bidding. A good example is when they got Clinton to attack the Christian Serbs, (our WW2 allies) over the claimed "genocide" against the believers of the religion o' peace. Turns out there wasn't anything approaching a "GENOCIDE"; in fact there was not much going on that hadn't been goin' on for the last 300 years in the Balkins, and we are still there: ART. You don't see the NYT or the French hammerin' us about that li'l one do ya: ART? Ever wonder why? I'm a conservative Art so I can't explain why America would ever use military force where no known American strategic interest was at risk. But the lack of critisizm is deafining: Art. They really hate it when we act for our own interest, and they really hate "American Conservatives" who are usually Republicans and usually advance: AMERICA'S interest. Respectfully JR

crunch

Commander

Water.... click reply/quote and you can see how I did that. :p

waterinthefuel

Commander

It worked that time crunch. It's a great article, except now Iran can beef up it's defenses in preparation for the attack.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

I don't think that they needed this article to tell them they need to watch their 6;).......

crunch

Commander

LOL.... it's not like they have an Air force, and we all know how good them Russian air defense systems are. :p

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Exactly, if we attack from the air, there will be little they can do......
I just hope we don't waste time with the surgical strike stuff.......
It would be a real shame if one accidentally went awry & landed on Mecca.......:$

crunch

Commander

It would be a real shame if one accidentally went awry & landed on Mecca.......

LOL.... best save that for another day.

OldMercsRule

Captain

Haut said:
Exactly, if we attack from the air, there will be little they can do......
I just hope we don't waste time with the surgical strike stuff.......
It would be a real shame if one accidentally went awry & landed on Mecca.......:$

Me thinks you are soooo smart that you want permanent Democrat rule. Very shrewd Bro Haut. JR