History and Irony...Democrat Keith Ellison

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Re: History and Irony...Democrat Keith Ellison

rickster,

You have to stop posting articles that don't berate or undermine the history or integrity of our country. And whatever you do don't undermine the greatness of Muslim slavery, ooops I mean religious beliefs. What is the matter with you?

Just remember the next time a muslim murders innocent strangers it will be incumbant upon us to post articles about how it really is a religion of peace. Or how Christians really are the murderers or made them do it. 8)

artburr

Petty Officer 1st Class

"Or how Christians really are the murderers or made them do it. "

How about them Crusades?

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Sorry,

Rickster you have to stop posting articles that don't berate or undermine the history or integrity of our country or christians. But whatever you do, please don't comment on athiest countries attrocities such as the USSR and Stalin, or Pol Pot, or even N. Korea and Kim ILL. No you need to concentrate on issues centuries old. Avoid anything current... :}

crunch

Commander

artburr said:
"Or how Christians really are the murderers or made them do it. "

How about them Crusades?

What about them? Are you trying to excuse Global Terrorists by Islamic factions as just reward for the Crusades?

Were you alive then?.... Were they?... are you some kind of "apologist" that has to justify every atrocity as just reward for our fathers sins?

Do us all a favor and cut your throat... I'm sure you're guilty of something.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Crunch,

It would be the sins of our great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfathers.

This assuming the ninth crusade was the last. Some would interperate infighting to be part of the crusades. I just don't.

Art please don't cut your throat... :%

crunch

Commander

Side note:

Art, I'm not attacking you nor advocating physical violence toward you (this is in case PW or CJ want to get me banned for a personal attack like they did not so long ago against a Mod.)

This is just a suggestion knowing your proclivities... :p

crunch

Commander

POINTER94 said:
Crunch,

It would be the sins of our great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfathers.

Duh.... funny how we today still have to pay for those "sins" :p

artburr

Petty Officer 1st Class

crunch said:
Side note:

Art, I'm not attacking you nor advocating physical violence toward you (this is in case PW or CJ want to get me banned for a personal attack like they did not so long ago against a Mod.)

Hell, I ain't told nobody my proclivities!

OldMercsRule

Captain

artburr said:
crunch said:
Side note:

Hell, I ain't told nobody my proclivities!

Hey Art, I thought your wife told you to get off this site. Does she ever get tired of your complanin', snivelin' and whinin'? :':)'( JR

artburr

Petty Officer 1st Class

Heck yes but I;m hooked on trying to eddicate you all.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Thanks Art. Your sacrifice is appreciated... And so is your wifes. d:)