custombycrunch

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: custombycrunch

You can hang the hero label on anyone you want, or even a sandwich, but in my opinion, being a hero involves taking great risk to accomplish some worthwhile noble deed. Maybe you don't have to risk your life but it has to be a substantial risk. So without Lex Luthor, superman wouldn't be a hero. But Haut's cleaning lady is. Climbing a tree to rescue a kitten might not make you a hero to America at large, but the kitten will always think of you as one.

mikeandronda said:
They are doing very well. Just opened up for a pretty big headlinner last week..............

Oh do, do drop names. Pretty big where? When will the album be released. Tommy Maule

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Well big in the X-tian realm........Showbread being one, Burden of the day another....they have opened for Norma jean and Kids in the Way............Not the kind of bands I dig but he has bought their CDs so it a awesome rush for him to open for these bands......he also has a couple of Drum companies looking a endorsing him which would be really cool cuz who do you think buys him most of his stuff now? ( Or at least has up until now)

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

OH about their "Album" being released.......I hope soon but Im guessing sometime next month....

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

its dumbass satements like" untie the militaries hand, and kickum ares, that worrie4s me. it shows no one has a clue who or what we are fighting.
SBN the last comment was directed at you. I will agree to unleash it if you can identify specic targets, I presume SBN, like a loty of others here< has never ever seen a target, much less cleaned up after it.
who exactly did war hero Bush declare war on?
Ill ask again.
who did President bush declare war on ?
and again
who did the United states of america declare war on?
kids?
women?
men going to work at the post office,sanitation or water treatment plants?
who did we declare war on ?
all Iraqis?
some Iraqis or just anything that moves ?

oh and by the way, most countries are almost as advanced as ours with infastructure.

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

rodbolt said:
oh and by the way, most countries are almost as advanced as ours with infastructure.
That's good news. Plenty of targets for our cruise missiles. :devil:

crunch

Commander

rodbolt said:
dont make me wait with baited breath any more.
please tell all of us which branch of military service ya did and the dates :)

Edit:

18rabbit

Captain

Haut said:
... Who in the world would want to clean bathrooms at 3AM for minimum wage?

I'm told about 1200 people a day sneak over our southern border in hopes of doing just that.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

rodbolt said:

oh! oh! I know! Call on me!!!

terrorists!

In a war on terror, the enemy is terrorists!

And I guess we'll be at war until the terrorists surrender? Have to get back to ya on that one.

jtexas said:
rodbolt said:

And I guess we'll be at war until the terrorists surrender? Have to get back to ya on that one.

Well if there is an answer I am sure you will find it. ;)

crunch

Commander

LubeDude said:
custombycrunch said:
Best not let Lubedude read this, he tells me I won't be a bit disappointed.

We gots some pretty good sized ones here in Orygun!

Looking forward to meeting you, give me a call when you get into town.

Email1.jpg

I've been in and out of town for the last month but the 'gators have kept me too busy to do anything about the swamp. :p

I'm looking forward to meeting you also, but the wife has decided she wants new carpet, lino, and paint throughout (that's done)... plus 15,326 "honey-do's" as she re-decorates... (sigh, it could be worse, she might not have liked the place)

I'm back in GB. for a few days to prep the boat for the trip to Lakeside and to pick up another load the U-haul couldn't take.

Got your #, as soon as we get to a phone there, I'll buzz. 8)

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

ok:)
I will apologize for any deemed personel attacks on anyone, myself I head fo VE friday for some fishing at Tacharigua lagoon(snook and tarpon) and then on to Lake Guri saranda ladge to fish against ole Jimmy Houston for some peacocks and Payaras.

funny thing the fish really dont care who or what ya are.
and its all about the fishing.
I do have some pics of last years trip to the jungle. when I get pack I will try to figgue out how to post them.
but why are you holding bait up for a photo ?

:)

crunch

Commander

rodbolt said:
ok:)
I will apologize for any deemed personel attacks on anyone, myself I head fo VE friday for some fishing at Tacharigua lagoon(snook and tarpon) and then on to Lake Guri saranda ladge to fish against ole Jimmy Houston for some peacocks and Payaras.

funny thing the fish really dont care who or what ya are.
and its all about the fishing.
I do have some pics of last years trip to the jungle. when I get pack I will try to figgue out how to post them.
but why are you holding bait up for a photo ?

:)

Works for me Rod, peace?

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

only if ya post more pics of them bait fish :)

I am telling ya, for the price of a vacation, you can go to the jungle and see and fish.
then you can chat with the locals you would so much like to see killed.
all they wish to do is feed their kids, hug the wife and get some cash for their work.
I guess you never seen anything outconus away from a military base.
its an eyeopener.

crunch

Commander

I guess you never seen anything outconus away from a military base.

Assume nothing, it only makes an azz- (out of ) U- (and) me.:p

only if ya post more pics of them bait fish

LOL... how about this?

20060901092051.jpg

Rod, I've read just about all of your posts since I've been here... and agree with most. Where we got our feet wrong is a mystery to me... maybe one of those unintentional escalations that plague the world, I don't know.

Peace and Gods speed to you.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

now thats some bait :)
and yes I know the odd couple defense.

I aint real sure either but we got on the wrong side of the same fence post.

I like bush as the man, I think he is a good man.
he surrouned hisself with idiots, some that had their own agenda and this is what we got.
a totally dysfunctional govt.
called a buddy down in gulfport MS, wanna know what he thinks of FEMA or Home Land Bungling?
would ya like to take a trip there?
My sisters is in Hattiesburg MS, wanna know what they think of FEMA or HLB there?
not just the idiocy of attacking the wrong country for the wrong reason, this administration has spent 6 years spinning and nothing has happened, other than our veterans benifits are eroding.
hey I got an idea :):)
hekkkkk yea.
BUSH for PRESIDENT of IRAQ in 09.

yep he is the decider, dang what he did for this country he could double in IRAQ.
BUSH for president in Iraq in 09.

crunch

Commander

Rod, I have my hands full just moving and trying not to drown, or get blown away...
worm6.gif