Hailing AK and Pony

Plainsman

Rear Admiral
Re: Hailing AK and Pony

danpemby said:
Plainsman
Whats your handle in the pool?

EricKems

And I took the Browns for 4 pts againts the bucs.
But how 'bout da Bills...They still have a chance for the playoffs! (slim it is)

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

danpemby said:
All the Buc's need to make a really great team again is a decent QB, 4 good O-lineman, 8-10 good defensive players and a new waterboy. Then they will be back on top!

Well,
At least the Browns have an edge on your team there!!!

We got a good waterboy!

AK Chappy

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

danpemby said:
LOL, you noticed I changed my Buc's flag to a surrender flag.
have surrendered all hope this year for them as well as my picks ever catching Thumbs. I

All the Buc's need to make a really great team again is a decent QB, 4 good O-lineman, 8-10 good defensive players and a new waterboy. Then they will be back on top!

Aspeck, that is the way i have to pick the next two weeks to even have a chance at making to the #2 spot ROFL, sit here over thinking until my head starts spinning like Linda Blair.

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

Don't give up too soon. 30pts isn't that far off, especially for the last two games. It's like the begining of the season where anything can happen. Last year I crashed and dived at the end:| Had alot more over one hundred games last year too. One thing this shows me is who ever gets to the super bowl , it just might be a game this year and not a blow out.d:)

aspeck

Staff member

Hey Dan and Pony, better get yuor picks in for this week. I just got mine in after agonizing over them. Geez, I think I out guessed myself! But I did pick the Browns.

Pony

Rear Admiral

Just got mine in........now it gets tricky as soon we'll have a slew of good teams with nothing to play for as their spots are all but clinched. The Eagles-Cowboys game seems to be the most exciting......

danpemby

Chief Petty Officer

Wow whoda thunk. I Was cooking all morning for our Christmas party and almost burnt some things since i could not stop watching the Buc's have an Offensive game (In a good way for a change)

And may even make up a little ground on the Thumb. Happy Holidays to all of you and yours!

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

All Right Dan!!!

Here you go.

Canada5.jpg

You never said US or Canadian :) :)

AK Chappy

danpemby

Chief Petty Officer

Dangit! Oh wait a sec, isn't that stuff worth more than the green?

I dropped a spot, both late games killed me. Nice Week Eric!

Ok it is do or die this week fellas, good luck!

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

LMAO!!

Both late games killed ya. :) :)

Try,
"The last TWELVE games of the week killed me!!"
:devil:

I picked 2 upsets last week. Those were the only ones of the last TWELVE where the favorite won the game.

Breath in,
deeper,
deeper,
Let it out slowly

There I feel better now.
I'll try again this week.

Browns, 1 point.

AK Chappy

aspeck

Staff member

Got 9 of the picks right this week, but they were mostly the ones that I was not too sure of! Go figure! Wife looked at me during the Jets-Miami game and said, "Why do you do this to yourself? You did your best when you were just picking and didn't care. Now you are over-analyzing everything, looking at who is injured, etc. and doing worse than ever! Give it up, loser! HA!" At that we turned off the TV and watched "Invincible" which was a Christmas gift. That was the second most fun part of the evening ...

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

I'am only holding on by a thin margin so it will be a close finish. aspeck, I use to do that too, now I usually fill the next weeks out as soon as I'am done looking at this weeks results. If i think too much it tends to bite me back:| Have fun and good luck guys.d:)

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

Thanks Dan! I have had a good couple of weeks. If would just stop picking the Bills with high points! But they come oh so close.
37 points Pony, it's my goal to catch you!!

danpemby

Chief Petty Officer

All Hail AllThumbs, Great Job!

Nice week Chappy, I thought you would catch me. I can't belive I feel off so bad in the end.

Anyway it was great playing with you guys, hope to do it again next year
Safe, Happy and Prospeous New Year to you!

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Thanks,
It was fun. I sent Fshkpr an email and told him to ensure he invited me next year.

One more point and I would have finished in the top ten :(

Everyone have a Happy New Year!!

AK Chappy

aspeck

Staff member

I just couldn't quite catch Chappy! Drat!

Congrats to Allthumbs. Dan and Chappy, good job to you guys also. It was a lot of fun. Let's do it again next year!

Oh, and Chappy, if I would have understood the whole confidence points thing at the start, I would have had you! The first week I thought that most sure pick should get a 1. Did't understand how that all worked - guess it was a blonde moment! And I am not blonde, but I was as a kid ... :devil:

Edit: I just ran the numbers of that first week and I would have had 14 more points - Chappy and I would have been tied! Oh well, it was fun!

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

Great job everyone!! I failed to catch you pony, maybe next year!!

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

aspeck said:
I just couldn't quite catch Chappy! Drat!

Congrats to Allthumbs. Dan and Chappy, good job to you guys also. It was a lot of fun. Let's do it again next year!

Oh, and Chappy, if I would have understood the whole confidence points thing at the start, I would have had you! The first week I thought that most sure pick should get a 1. Did't understand how that all worked - guess it was a blonde moment! And I am not blonde, but I was as a kid ... :devil:

Edit: I just ran the numbers of that first week and I would have had 14 more points - Chappy and I would have been tied! Oh well, it was fun!

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks guysd:) Did the same thing last year myself then sort of got the hang of it. Alot of luck involved too. Happy New Year to all and looking forward to doing this again later this year.

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

"Oh, and Chappy, if I would have understood the whole confidence points thing at the start, I would have had you"

I never even knew about it, let alone understand it!!:devil: