Judge blocks town's illegal immigration law

crunch

Commander
Re: Judge blocks town's illegal immigration law

Still not fair for those who chose to obey the laws of this country... send them home, then let them apply just like everyone else, or open the border and let all other nationalities come in as guests. Can't have it both ways.

Edit: BTW, what do you call it when one is forgiven a crime?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Looks good on paper, CBC, but naive.

Just how are you gonna deport somewhere between 15 and 20 million people (5 to 6% of our entire population, much more in some locales) without disasterous effects on our economy and catastrophic effects on countries of origin?

JB

Still naive, CBC. Just not workable.

What do you do with illegals who have minor children who are US citizens? Revoke children's citizenship or deport U.S. citizens?

What do you do with property legally owned by illegals?

How do you keep running the industries in which illegals are critical workforce and proprietors?

How do you keep running the businesses whose clients and customers are majority illegals?

How do countries of origin handle millions of people with no jobs (why they left in the first place) dropped in their laps suddenly?

Your sad tale about New York is a joke to California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas, where in many locales illegals make up as much as 20% of the population. 5 gigabux are a drop in the bucket.

crunch

Commander

JB,

1st, I don't care if they have children, they shouldn't have citizenship in the first place.

2nd, Let the Illegals sell it from the country of their origin.

3rd, Hire legal workers... I seriously doubt there are many Illegal Alien owners of businesses, if there are? See #2.

4th, Modify you inventory to sell to legal citizens. We call this Capitalism.

5th, That's their problem, Mexico encourages illegal migration to our country, let them deal with it.

6th, If 5 Gigabux is a drop in the bucket, and it is, why encourage more of the same?

If I were CJY or PW2, I’d call you on that “Still naive” thing... A Personal attack!!!!!!!!!!
lmao.gif
Sorry, I couldn't help myself. 8)

D

DJ

I would like to know the benefits of being a US citizen.

Answer-none-anymore than an illegal. Until this year, they got to vote, in AZ. The law passed with our Gov. kicking and screaming.

She's the "education" Gov. and AZ came in dead last on education. It might be a language barrier-do ya think?:^:%:'(

They get a free education and health care. All they have to do is "show up".

We do not deny anyone.:|

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Crunch, I agree.......
Don't deport them, just shoot 'em....
The only thing on this rock that there is no shortage of is Homo Sapiens.......
Twenty or forty million deaths is a drop in the bucket in the grand scale of things.....
Unfortunately it is a certain portion of the present population that has become comfy with entitlements that needs to go......
Sadly, I'd rather hold my nose & replace that segment with illegal immigrants.......
At least they are willing to get off their duffs & work.....
& Don't whine about "equal rights" or what they are entitled to cuz their great, great , great , grand daddy was someones property......
I was at 7/11 last night & was po'd by the entitled 'Trick or Treaters" that thought the clerk should let them have their way.....
SCUM & the spawn of Scum, Cuz she was there encouraging them.....
The little MF 'er & his Momma got uppity when called on it & backed off.....
Replacable, on not so much, RIFF-RAFF!:|:|:|....IMHO...JK

crunch

Commander

Haut, check your 'scipt... I think you got the numbers wrong... It's 5 Mg per 100 lbs. body weight, not 100 Mg per 5 lbs.

Take 200 Tylenol and see me in the morning. 8)

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

No meds here, yet!....
The rude little erkoff & his Momma really PO'd me.....
They were most certainly not illegal immigrants....
I'd trade 'em in a heartbeat!.....JK

crunch

Commander

Hmmmm, not the meds? Maybe you have the same problem I do, but haven't compensated yet.

I've found that my sense of humor must be toned down or the "straights" just don't get it and think I'm nuts instead.... but then again, I can’t speak for you. 8)

JB

Not you, CBC, the idea. A naive idea. :)

PW2

Commander

JB said:
"Amnesty" is a red herring cooked up by the Dems, cbc. Amnesty is forgiveness without penalty.

The President's plan offers no amnesty. The best case road to citizenship includes fines, probation, then go to the END of the line. The "guest worker" plan does not include a path to citizenship, and only those illegals already here can qualify to get in line for the fines, probation and wait for the opportunity to apply for citizenship. Don't qualify? Go home, now. Remember that one must speak english and other requirements to become a citizen.

The weaknesses in the whole plan are that it doesn't cover how to enforce the laws it proposes or how to stop illegal entry.

FTR, JB, this is one of the few issues where the dems are in at least general agreement with the Pres.

No one questions that we need somehow to get some sort of handle on our border, and we need some sort or comprehensive plan to deal with it. That includes enforcement of our immigration laws, of course, but it is far more complex than that, and that "slogan" based solutions are not going get anything worthwhile done.

tommays

Admiral

Haveing seen friends from NON spanish countrys wait 10 years to get there family here IF AT ALL tough luck for the cheaters

I think about the most stupid think we ever did was make someone born here buy breaking laws a A CITIZEN

About the only progress i have seen is that i have to jump through hoops to prove i am legal

Tommays

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

tommays said:
Haveing seen friends from NON spanish countrys wait 10 years to get there family here IF AT ALL tough luck for the cheaters

How about Andrew Leigh(sp). He tried to get in and was unable. This allowing the US population to be fed by disproportionate numbers of unskilled people has got to stop.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

"Judge blocks town's illegal immigration law"

Oh crap. I thought that was an outstanding law and should be passed ASAP.