Good morning

Ron G

Commander
thought i would wish everbody a good morning.nice and sunny here.i think im going to go to a mudbog todayd:)

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: Good morning

mornin Ron, gone fishing here:) got the boat hooked up yet waiting on a friend, I now enact the 5 min rule :):). high tide at oregon inlet is 9:45 am
have a guudon.

xtraham

Lieutenant

good morning, mud bog, I rember them, they out lawed em' here..........

heycods

Captain

Yay Its sunny:'( The whole country is burning up around here, hasn`t rained in forever.:'( thier aint no mud , except in the bottom of our stock tanks. (whats a mudbog) it`s been 100+ for weeks now:'( The Dr. took a skin cancer off my ear and didnt get it all, so its more surgery, or radiation time:'( So Im having a hard time calling it a good morning.)
But the coffee is good, and Im going fishing again tonight, so I guess it could be worse.
Good morning Ron Good morning Lady Fish, Mornid:)ng hook

Ron G

Commander

There having a charity run up in the mountains today,then a mud bog its when 4x4 try to go threw a long mud hole.for bragging rights. RB let us know how ya do today good luck.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Rightbackatya, Ron.
emthup.gif
The wx down here looks good for now, but I think it's going to be an indoor day for me, other than mowing the grass. On a nice day off from werk, it's still too hot to play :)

tommays

Admiral

The bad news is its raining here :(

The GOOD news is the weather looks great for my 5 day trip on the hudson river starting wed :)

Tommays

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

GF and I had a big fight last night (verbal).....again.....for the last time......

So i'm gonna start off the first day of the rest of my life by heading to 7-11 to drown my sorrow with a Big Gulp, maybe even a Double Gulp of diet coke... Then go to the shop, turn up the tunes, and git-r-done....

Maybe take a long a bike ride over to the beach this evening, weather permitting... Afternoon thunder-boomers been pretty regular, and heavy...

Later, all..:}

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

groan......

Don't forget to 4 wheel lock before you enter the mud Ron.
We want pictures.
A muddin we will go.....

Yard duties are in order here.
Will be fishing with eurolarva tomorrow.

danpemby

Chief Petty Officer

Morning Ron

Went out to hook up the boat and it is storming. Guess I have to wait till tonight to go fishing.

studlymandingo

Commander

Have fun with the muddin'! Kinda cloudy here with scattered T-storms. I would really like to be on the water today, but it looks like it's not in the cards. Guess I'll mow the lawn; I was going to go for the "natural look" but since no boating, guess it's back to manicured!

QC

Supreme Mariner

Mornin' all. Great weather here, but I'm doing honeydo's . . . I hate planting stuff!!!! I guess I could go the snapper route . . . sounds lonely. Good luck with the fish and the mud y'all. Boating is next weekend for me, a little bit of fighting the Labor Day crowd, but what the heck? Better than planting that's fo sho!!!

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

It's not moring here, it's afternoon, so,,,, good afternoon gal and guys. Rained till about 11:00 this morning, so now it's off to HD to get some materials for my shed project. Yall have a goodun. :=

Link

Rear Admiral

Well its afternoon here also.
For ya'll on the east coast its early evening.
Suns up and AC in on.
Fishing partner is out... fishing with his grandkids.. a good thing.
Me? I'm watching the gal across the street having a new front window installed in her house.
Ok (Busted) I'm just watching her.
Guess you could say I'm site seeing! 8)8)8)