Gonefishie

Ron G

Commander
Was wondering if you was going to your state federation tournment?i think i made the team for ours but ill know for sure wenesday.ours is going to be at old hickory.are ya'll still BASS or did ya'll switch to FLW?

gonefishie

Commander
Re: Gonefishie

Ron, are you talking about the Federation Top 8 tournament state final? I didn't make the cut for state final. I'm kinda glad I didn't make it because our state final is at lake Monroe in a couple weeks. It gonna s..cks bad because it's end of July and this is the worst time to be fishing that lake. Everyone gonna be suffering trying to catch a keeper bass. We're FLW affilliated, there are only about 3-4 states that are still BASS.

Ripfence

Petty Officer 1st Class

I hope you make it Ron. It seems that there is a tournament every weekend on Old Hickory Lake. It sometimes makes it hard for us recreational fisherman but I guess it is a testiment to the lake's fishablity (is that even a word?)

Ron G

Commander

Gonifishie were flw too,here the top 6 in your club goes to the state tourny then the top 6 in that tourny goes to the regionals.

Rip i'll probably try to do some pre-fishing soon to try to get a grip on the lake its been a couple years since ive been up there.would you be interested in joining me if the old lady dont want to go?

Ripfence

Petty Officer 1st Class

Absolutely, shoot me an email ripfence@aol.com

Ron said:
Gonifishie were flw too,here the top 6 in your club goes to the state tourny then the top 6 in that tourny goes to the regionals.

Rip i'll probably try to do some pre-fishing soon to try to get a grip on the lake its been a couple years since ive been up there.would you be interested in joining me if the old lady dont want to go?

Ron G

Commander

Great..i'll e-mail you here soon, i may try to go here in 2 weeks.