If you could pick ANY Lake to live on What would it be?

ST

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: If you could pick ANY Lake to live on What would it be?

Thanks QC! I like your new avatar; any plan on going back there?

QC

Supreme Mariner

I've already been back this year. The same every time I go. Your Whaler would be perfect there. Drive to Kingman, then to Willow Beach. Easy launch ramp. Awesome view. Hot springs as well. The Canyon is so deep that high winds don't make much of a difference. I believe you can only go in a power boat from Memorial Day to Labor Day, Tuesday thru Saturday, but I get conflicting info on that.

bsh21wash

Petty Officer 1st Class

Lake Washington in the Great NorthWest, Some amazing views on this lake, Mt Ranier, Olympic Mts, Bill Gates extravaganda,

Ron G

Commander

LOL at Bama dave,i vote the tenn river anywere,or the columbia both very nice matter fact anywere ib tenn because its a beatiful state with a little bit of everthing.

mtblackdog

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Flathead Lake Montana

Bondo

Staff member

I Already Chose,..... Lake Ontario,........

I can walk out my backdoor,..
Hop into the boat,+ Go, Anywhere in the World,......... By Water.......

The St Lawrence River flows to Newfoundland......And the World beyond....

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner

I already chose too!

Lake Tahoe in the Tahoe Keys.

It's a vacation/rental house for now but I will live there more permanantly in retirement.

backyard_dock.jpg

Here is a 360 look:
http://tahoekeyshome.com/vtour/

WanabeBoater

Petty Officer 1st Class

Lake Cumberland...Beautiful

jall65

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Guntersville Lake since the hydrilla came back8)

Ron G

Commander

SHHHHHH jall65 the basstmasters is already bringing them in by the truckloadsd:)

puddle jumper

Captain

Id pick Anahim lake BC Canada .The only place i know of that you would have an 1 in 10 chance of th fish jumping right in to your boat every day of the week.

Firestar

Chief Petty Officer

ST said:
I'll go with the Desert Lakes (Lake Havasu, Mead and Powell) as well; just like QC and Drowned Rat. I guess I am bias, since I live in the West.

I was looking at a home on lake Havasu. The price was great! The owner of Hot Boat Magazine owned the house. It was beautiful. All the activities, events great! The summer is the only problem. HEAT! Hot is hot. 100-120 dry heat is still hot. Gotta be a Lizard to live there in the summer. But, it is a beautiful lake.

I have a home on Lake DuBay in Wis. Only 49 % of the shore line will ever be developed. It is fed by the Wis. River. From my dock it's a 12 mile ride from the lake,up the Wisconsin river to a small town where there's a dam. Streams entering the flowage include the Wisconsin River, the Big Eau Pleine River, the Little Eau Pleine River, the Little Eau Claire River, Peplin Creek, Johnson Creek, Hog Creek and five unnamed streams. I've been going there for close to 40 years. I still haven't ventured as far as possible on some of the rivers. Not many boats except on major holidays and then it's still not bad. When venturing some of the rivers,there is not one sign of civilization for miles. All you see on the shore is an ocasional deer. Osprays flying around looking for fish and cranes.
I'd like to go to lake Havasu one winter....with my boat of course.