Missouri

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander
I will be moving to southwest Missouri (springfield) in the future and I have been looking for any kind of info on fishing, esspesally any maps of the area that you guys may know of online. Any and all info would be greatly appretiated. Thank you.

wikelam

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Missouri

great trout fishing just south of you on the White river in Arkansas.<br /><br />Great spoonbill action in the spring on the Neosho river in Oklahoma

JJ57103

Seaman

Fellows Lake, from my previous post to you. Walleye, LM Bass, and MUSKIE. Close to town, can't be beat. Good luck with your move.

Matt O

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Hi Mike, <br /><br />Welcome to Missouri soon. You will be in a great place for all kinds of fishing. There will be lakes in the area that will offer alot to you. Stockton lake is just north, Lake Taneycomo, Table Rock, Bull shoals, Norfork lake within Driving distance and just south of the Missouri Border is Beaver lake. Sounds to me like a good place to live. :D <br /><br />Matt

rockytop93

Seaman

if you like to trout fish, lake taneycomo is good all year around. Several miles of catch and release below table rock dam. with many large rainbows and browns. Rest of lake always good on bait but mostly smaller sizes. Welcome to the great fishing of Mo.