A big family Wedding

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer
Hi all.<br />Our daughter (26) is getting married this Saturday.<br />Man, have I had some serious chores to do around home lately.<br />Any way we are both pretty proud of both our kids and our son came home from London,to spend 3 weeks with us and be with his big sister for her big day.<br />Our new son in law is a senoir lecturer in law at Victoria University law school in Wellington NZ and Olivia has known Grant for about 7 years.<br />She went to Victoria 4 years ago to do her Masters of Singing (Opera) and Grant had to go down there also.<br />This wedding has been planned like a military operation and I will sure be pleased when it is over and I can get back to working on my boat. <br /><br />Regards<br />Peter<br /> :) :)

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: A big family Wedding

Hope it all goes as planned! All the planning makes eloping seem simple!<br /><br />Bob

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Congratulations Peter. Best wishes to the bride & groom. I'm sure all the hard work will make for a beautiful wedding.

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

Well now, Dr Grant & Mrs Olivia Morris have been sent off on their honeymoon to Australia's Sunshine coast (Noosa) for a week. <br />We survived the weekend without any drama,s tantrums, breakdowns or any such like.<br />The wedding day went absolutely without a hitch and we were early to the Cathedral and actually beat some guests to arrive.<br />Driven into church in 3 70's Rolls Royce cars.<br />Great day, my wife is tired but happy (as am I) but now we can all relax.<br />Our son leaves on Tuesday to return to London and his job so then life will be peaceful.<br />Actually we have really enjoyed his company on this visit and John was a great help to his sister in all the preparations etc for her day.<br />I am going to miss him again.<br />Peter<br /> :) :)

Dunaruna

Admiral

Congrats Peter (& Mrs. Peter). <br /><br />Heres hoping that you'll be teaching a bunch of little Petes' the fine art of fishing in the not so distant future.<br /><br />Aldo

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks Aldo,<br />Not so sure that we want any "little petes" too soon though but they sure will learn to fish when the time is right.<br />Actually a bit of a sad day as we went up to Auckland and saw our son off on his way back home to London. He has a 3 day stop over in Singapore to check out the electronic shops no doubt.<br />We have both our kids out of the country at present so my wife is a little sad on that count.<br />Now we are planning a visit back to England in 2006 if all goes well.<br /><br />Regards to all,<br />Peter

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Hey Peter! How about a picture or two??? Surely you didn't forget the digital camera?

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

Ive got about 80 photos from 3 different camera's but I need to sort through them. The pictures I've got are only up until we left to go to the church unfortunately as I could'nt take any pictures myself from then on.<br />I also need to put them on a site to view and I havnt been successful on that count up to now.<br />Peter