Water as an alternative fuel?

waterinthefuel

Commander
I have a video my father sent me that shows this guy using water as a fuel source. I can't post it here but if anybody wants it just email me and I'll be happy to send it their way. It's very neat. 100 miles on 4 ounces of water.<br /><br />b_hebert1234@yahoo.com

Xcusme

Commander
Re: Water as an alternative fuel?

Is that the HHO???<br /><br />Here's the link HHO Link<br /><br />To see the movie...on the page link above, click on the Fox News Video link ;)

CJACAS

Recruit

Buy two now and the manufacturer will toss in a free bridge. I think the bridge connects Brooklyn to New York City.

Drowned Rat

Captain

It's not as far fetched as you may think. What is water after all. Hydrogen and Oxygen. The problem is extracting the Hydrogen out is energy consuming in it's self.

craze1cars

Lieutenant Commander

http://stream.osen.org/aag/WaterFuel.wmv <br /><br />Here's a recent news story about the guy...sounds like he's heading to Washington to present this idea to our fine government...<br /><br />I sincerely hope this technology flies....I've got a really good well with lots of nice clean water...

bootle

Lieutenant Junior Grade

"I sincerely hope this technology flies....I've got a really good well with lots of nice clean water..."<br /><br />Hush your mouth! before them vampires be wanting to put a tax on that well of yours. :eek:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Somebody is gonna make a lot of money with those HHO machines.<br /><br />I wonder if they can make it work in a diesel?

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I dont think the video mentiones that the car is nor running on pure HHO.<br /><br />It is still using gasoline, it just uses HHO along with the gas to provide more power with less gas use.<br /><br />But still a very good idea.<br /><br />You can read his patents.<br /><br />Go to the uspto.gov website and look for patents by Klein; Dennis .<br /><br />Ken<br /><br />Ken

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

It's gonna take more energy to convert H2O to HHO than the HHO is gonna release when "burned".

ztim

Chief Petty Officer

I used to do the experiments for the students seperating water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen. We would then see which one burned hotter. It took a long time just for the short "poofs".

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

You can split H2O molecules with power from hydroelectric dams, wind generators, solar cells. Using fossil fuels to make hydrogen would be downright silly! Although I doubt that has anything to do with making HHO.