Ridley Auto-Glide...ever ridden one?

one more cast

Captain
While on vacation I wanted to rent a Harley since I haven't ridden one since I sold mine a few years ago. I really didn't care for the models the rental place had available at the time and I spotted this Ridely and always wanted to try one so I rented it for an hour. I fell in love with this little bike. It is fully automatic like a snowmobile. Twist the throttle and go. It was very kind to my Arthritis. I kind of lost track of time and was a little late getting it back. <br />
Vacation2006100.jpg

Chief101

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Ridley Auto-Glide...ever ridden one?

The yellow paint brings out the color in your eyes. ;)

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Chief 100:<br /> The yellow paint brings out the color in your eyes. ;)
Lets hope that it don't match the color of his teeth. :eek: :p <br /><br />Cool looking bike :cool: What year is it?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Saw something about the Ridley bikes on TV a long time ago.. Checked their website back then when they were using the Briggs & Stratton V twin motors, and I've been wanting one to ride back and forth to the shop ever since.. Just can't get past the price tag...<br /><br />ut-oh... damn.. they got a chopper and an old school version now..... I may have to give up the boat now... :confused:

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

OMC, I'd be wearing shades to with those white walls and paint job. It is a sharp looking ride. I just wished my wife wasn't so dead set on me not having a bike. My future for bikes was ruined when my wife saw me airborn in the back yard on a friends dirt bike. That was the first and last time she has seen me on one. I still sneak rides once in awhile to fill the need, but all it does is make me want more.........

20/20

Petty Officer 2nd Class

What's the price, power, horse, etc... on these?

one more cast

Captain

Here is all the info on these things. RIDLEY It's kind of a cross between a Cushman and an Electra-glide. :D Surely not a toy, had her up past 80 with ease and was the easiest bike to balance in traffic that I have ever ridden. Handled well as far as I could tell, not many twisties in FL.