Windows 98 SE disc

malibu4u

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hi people! I am trying to locate and purchase a windows 98SE disc but have had no luck on Ebay or Amazon.com. If anyone knows someone that will sell me a copy maby we could hook up and make some kind of arrangements. I realize that I live in Canada but I will pay any extra shipping costs that will occur. Nothing needs to be sent prior to the seller receiving the money from me. Hope someone can help me out.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Windows 98 SE disc

Originally posted by malibu4u:<br /> Hi people! I am trying to locate and purchase a windows 98SE disc but have had no luck on Ebay or Amazon.com. If anyone knows someone that will sell me a copy maby we could hook up and make some kind of arrangements. I realize that I live in Canada but I will pay any extra shipping costs that will occur. Nothing needs to be sent prior to the seller receiving the money from me. Hope someone can help me out.

Snowdrggn

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Malibu4u,<br /> Email me I know where you can get an OEM disk.<br /><br />snowdrggn@hotmail.com

Realgun

Commander

Try this Place.<br />You will get a retail verion of the CD and a COA<br />C.O.A. Cetificate of Authenticity.<br />You best bet is to buy windows XP home version if you computer can handle it. Windows 98 is no longer supported by Microsoft and Windows ME is the Migrain Edition for good reason.