Tohatsu delivery

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Tohatsu delivery

Depends where it was ordered from, where it will ship from, if it was in stock? Ask who you purchased it from or intend to.

TOHATSU GURU

Admiral

We usually try to get them delivered several days before they are ordered.......

Yoda100

Recruit

I found out the motor came in. So all is better.<br />Heard a lot of good things about the Tohatsu and that's why I ordered one. Now I'm happy... :)

DHPMARINE

Captain

Elvin,I've heard Nissans are shipped first,because N comes before T.<br /><br />Could this be true ?<br /><br />DHP

TOHATSU GURU

Admiral

No, Nissans are always shipped last....because you always have to wait for the best things in life....that...and they have to get permission from Nissan to put each decal on.

ziemann

Chief Petty Officer

Thank you Elvin- I was just about to call you to order one. I have never seen service like that.

TGuy

Petty Officer 1st Class

DHP...using your logic, Tohatsu would actually be shipped first since their model numbers start with "M" and Nissan models start with "N" :)

phatmanmike

Captain

We usually try to get them delivered several days before they are ordered.......<br />
in that case, i am planning on ordering one soon......

TOHATSU GURU

Admiral

At present we are working on a system that will ship you an engine before you own a boat...It's still in development, but we have a name for it....E-ENGINE.

DHPMARINE

Captain

I only had a hunch,and UPS dropped of 2 9.8 4 strokes,and now FedEx is driving up to the door.<br /><br />DHP