Good deal on parts

Ron Regan

Seaman Apprentice
I have been looking for a coil but did'nt want to pay through the nose so I got busy with my computer. I found a marina parts store that is going out of business in Georgia. They are selling half at cost. I found a new coil for only $23.00 [made my day]. I also ordered 4 fuel pump kits at $1.75 apiece and a lower unit seal kit for only $7.75 and also ordered 3 carb. kits for only $1.70 apiece. I bought everything they had for my 50 hp force.I ask abbout mercury parts and they have already sold everything to a mercury dealer but have a lot of items for other motors. I ordered ten NGK plugs for $2.00 apiece when I have been paying $5.65 apiece.their e-mail is linda@nu-z.net if anyone is interested.

scotiany

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Good deal on parts

I ordered the g455 gasket set from her. It was a great deal. Chrysler owners should check her out.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Got a link to their site?

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Thanks, I emailed for info.<br />I thought KonRon had found a website.<br />I wonder how he came across this, if it wasn't on a website?<br /><br />Oh well, I'll wait to see what she has for me.

scotiany

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I found out when she popped into this forum last year and left an email address.