Looking for Load Rite Dealership

Gfriedman

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Does anyone know where i can find a load rite dealer ship in Toronto. I live in Boston, but my boat is located about an hour and half north of Toronto in "cottage country" I need to purchase a trailer to bring the boat back to Boston, because it has always been put in the water in Canada using a dry dock and taken out of the winter. <br /><br />I am trying to avoid having purchase a trailer in Boston and driving almost 10+ hours with an empty trailer, that would be a living hell. I have deducted that i need to purchase the load rite 15-17' with weight capacity 2125 lbs. I need ot find a dealership in Toronto. anyone know of any?

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Re: Looking for Load Rite Dealership

Don't you run into customs, tax, and registration issues doing it that way? Seems easier to buy a trailer in the Boston area. The trailer will not pose a problem being towed empty.

bandit86

Banned

ohio is the closest one, Pirate Marine. The one north of Toronto charges twice as much. I live in London and I still went to Ohio, was cheaper by 2Gs

Gfriedman

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Originally posted by Upinsmoke:<br /> Don't you run into customs, tax, and registration issues doing it that way? Seems easier to buy a trailer in the Boston area. The trailer will not pose a problem being towed empty.
i donno if i will face problems with that. i don't see why i wouldn't be able to get it registered as long as i get the bill of sale. that is why i was looking for a dealership so i could call and find out.