Winner 28' and other Winner info

I have lots of Winner Boats Ads and a couple catalogs that I will post.. These are great boats!!

Attachments

• winnerAd.jpg
    winnerAd.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 928A17.jpg
    928A17.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 0
  • eb31_1.jpg
    eb31_1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 7d35_1.jpg
    7d35_1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1014A10.jpg
    1014A10.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 0
Re: Winner 28' and other Winner info

Here is a pic of my 1976 28' Winner Flybridge. It has twin Chris Craft 350Q engines (modifidied for this installation as the were designed for angled straight shaft) with Borg-Warner Velvet V-drives. I am completely overhauling the boat, replacing all the hardware with stainless and re-Gel-coating it as well. I have been doing all the work myself with the exception of the engine installation. I have replaced the fuel/water tanks, galley (new fridge and origo stove), head, furniture, electronics, Helm (hydraulic steering), engines (including a Sturdy synchronizer), throttle cables, gauges, Outriggers, radar arch, bilge epoxy coating, PSS dripless shaft seals, 18X20 stainless propellers, stainless exhaust risers, GLM manifolds, mufflers, exhaust hoses, stainless exhuast ports, Bennet trim system with trimnicators, flo-scan, Raymarine autopilot, strainers/seacocks, and all wire harnesses/wiring. The boat will be virtually new when complete.

Attachments

• My 28 Winner.JPG
    My 28 Winner.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 0

Here is a little Winner history. I hope you can read it as I had to reduce size to be able to upload it.

Attachments

• winnerhist.jpg
    winnerhist.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 0
  • hist1.jpg
    hist1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 0
  • hist2.jpg
    hist2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0

Ron Davis

Cadet

Thanks Rather*b*fishing,

Incidentally so would I.

Thats some good information. I've done a couple g's in mine, I don't think that i'll try 35 Gs.

Ron Davis

clufkin

Recruit

My name is Chris Lufkin, son of Peter Lufkin, previous President and Owner of Winner Boats until the mid-1970's, when Thompson bought all of the assets.
If anyone has information and / or correspondance regarding the Company, I would greatly appreciate seeing, hearing about, or purchasing it, as I am presently putting together a portfolio of memories for my father. Winner Boats was his love and passion and to this day, he regrets not being able to survive the economic downturn of the 1970's.
Any information that you might have would be greatly appreciated.
clufkin@aol.com

Minikai71

Seaman Apprentice

Hi
info and ads look great! You wouldnt have one for a Minikai would you?
cheers