official "new" winner owner...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsaken

Cadet
i bought a 1976 winner marauder, sweet little boat, even sweeter price... $250$ i will put some pics up tomorrow. its got a 70 evinrude and its 16.4 feet long. for a small boat it rides the water great. as far as i know, its all original. theres some weathering on the seats but for the most part it looks just like the other new guys open bow tiki...
Lsideboat.jpg

Rsideboat.jpg

RBsideboat.jpg

insideboat.jpg

Bseatboat.jpg

backboat.jpg

Forsaken

Cadet
Re: official "new" winner owner...lol

got pictures now... it needs to be cleaned real good but for the most part its not in bad shape at all. could use some new rub rail and i don't think its the original motor? i was wondering if anyone knew what the original motor was that winner used on these boats? ive seen some with mercury, some with Chrysler , some with evinrude and just different kinds... thanks for welcoming me to your community!:)

captain joe

Cadet

yea thats a great lookin boat. its funny how your model and my tiki are similar.

gizzy

Seaman

Forsaken, your boat is awsome. The condition of it is really nice and well kept. Was it in a garage? The leather seats look very well maintained. The center bench with the seperation on it can be fixed. Also you stole it!!! lol. One thing. Your trailer looks like a big time hazard. Good luck and get it wet....

lmabuin

Cadet
Hi Forsaken!
You could made the restoration of the boat? You will have information of the plate that brings in the stern of the hull?

jbcurt00

Staff member
Ima, please dont post to inactive topics. After 90days w no new posts, treat topics as library books. For research, but not to be written to.

Closed

BTW I have no idea what you were asking for...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hi Forsaken!
You could made the restoration of the boat? You will have information of the plate that brings in the stern of the hull?

This is a 9 year old thread and Forsaken has not been here in 8 years.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.