Wellcraft Martinique Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked on Deanna

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I'm looking to refresh the dash on my 1998 3000 martinique. Can I still order parts for this model?

belangst

Cadet
Re: Wellcraft Martinique Parts

Are you talking about the gauges? If so, you can send the gauges to Faria (if that is the brand installed) and they will fix them up like new! They replaced the face, the little ring around the gauge,etc.

I sent a tach gauge to them and it came back like brand new!

Hooked on Deanna

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Want to replace the rocker switches (rubber is soft and gummy) and the panel.

belangst

Cadet

Sorry, I have not bought any switches. You can try to contact Wellcraft. They have helped me out with parts before. I had to buy a new door lock and they gave me the vendor info.

The other option would be to pull a switch and look for any markings. Google those markings.......you would be surprised what turns up.

belleview3

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I know it?s a while since this posted, but I just pulled my dash apart on my 99 Martinique 2600. The switches are Carling Marine switches. Check them out on ebay. You can replace the cap (cover) or the whole switch. The part # is a 4 digit code on the side of the switch. I have not found any sources for the dash faces.
I?m in the process of replacing the faces on my dash. Mine are sun bleached and breaking apart. It?s a DYI project for the winter. I?m using laserable acrylic sheets cut to the original templates and laser etch the switch labels on the back then adding led lights to backlight the labels and edges. Should be fun. . . the materials and laser will be under $80. Check out the before and proposed after shots. . .
Hope this helps,

Attachments

• boat dash before.jpg
    boat dash before.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 8
  • boat dash black.jpg
    boat dash black.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 10

belleview3

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I haven't had the laser work done yet (the 2nd pic is my photoshopped layout). I have a friend who has a trophy shop. He said just about any trophy or sign company can do the work. I've scanned the templates of the faces and laid out the text on the templates. Next, I vectored the layouts to perform the laser etching. Should be finished this month (I'm waiting for the acrylic to be shipped). I'm getting excited. . . and anxious.

kowboy1

Cadet

Any progress here? I am looking to do similar to my Martinique also and would love to hear/see how yours is going?

kowboy1

Cadet

I should ad that my helm looks identical to belleview#3's pics above

belleview3

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Unfortunately, work has gotten in the way of doing my dash rebuild (I know, my priorities are all screwed up). I should aquire the acrylic soon, then the real fun starts. I've laid out the templates and am ready to laser as soon as I get butt moving. Also, I had to fix a few switches. I'm delayed about a month so far. You cando the same thing by having vinyl laid onto a base (clear or white acrylic) with lettering cut out. Then you could backlight with led's. Most trophy / sign shops could do the lettering & vinyl. I just like the idea of laser etching a 2 color acrylic to enhance the backlighting for night effects. I'll post it as I get closer.

kowboy1

Cadet

I own a vynil cutter which never see's any use and I was considering using it for this.
However I find your idea more exciting!
Any chance I can convince you to cut and etch an extra set for me and we will come to an agreeable dollar value to make it worth doing for you?
:)
I'll do my own drilling and hole cutting etc. if that makes it easier for you..

EWillie

Cadet

That looks like my next project. What thickness of acrylic do you suggest using? Also I noticed that you can get the switches with symbols already installed on them. Thank you so much for the information. I was able to get the original CAD files for the dash let me know if you would like them instead of doing a template.

BTW. I have seen that others are looking for replacement parts on the cabin door. I was able to find the original prints for the door and components. I contacted Boat Outfitters and they are able to make the parts.

-Willie

belleview3

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Wow, I leave the forum for 3-4 days and look what happens. . .

EWillie, yes - I would love the CAD files. My dash faces were falling apart as I removed them. Had to free-hand some of the lines back in. I will send an email address to you by PM. Thanks. .

kowboy1, if this works as well as I hope, then I can do a 2nd set. We can discuss the costs as soon as I get the etching done.

kowboy1

Cadet

Belle - Great :)
Willie - I'd love to play with the CAD files too, any chance you could send them to me also?

Here is a photo of my Helm, My Farias are brilliant but al those backing plates are stuffed :(

IMG_1756.jpg

Last edited:

Mea Culpa

Recruit

Hi

@belleview#3: is it possible that you could make me a set as well? I am the proud owner of a martinique 2400 year 2001 and my dashboard looks the same as yours (as i recall, boat right now in storage).

been looking for ages for replacment parts but so far....zero

(pleas bear with my spelling...I?m from scandinavia:redface:)

Best regards,

Mea Culpa

kmarine

Chief Petty Officer

I found most of my wellcraft martinique parts at greatlakesskipper.com they are a marine parts liquidator. I have seen the switches there. I have been there and the place is incredible.

belleview3

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Hi

@belleview#3: is it possible that you could make me a set as well? I am the proud owner of a martinique 2400 year 2001 and my dashboard looks the same as yours (as i recall, boat right now in storage).

been looking for ages for replacment parts but so far....zero

(pleas bear with my spelling...I?m from scandinavia:redface:)

Best regards,

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa, I responded to your PM. As I said before, if this works out well, then I should be able to make a another set. We'll see.

Hankkia hyv? aika

Belleview#3

Status
Not open for further replies.