2000 Wellcraft 2400 Martinique Center Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

unlisted2

Recruit
Looking to replace the center dash section on my '00 2400 Martinique. There is an older thread that some members posted as having made a template of it or having the original CAD drawings for it. Does anyone still have either of those or know a good source to find the center trim piece?

Thanks in advance!

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
GI Bridge.jpg I have a 1998 Wellcraft 240 SE, which I think is very similar to your boat. If you don't mind, I'll tag along and see what comes of your project, as I might lift some ideas. Any before, during, after pictures would be appreciated - any pictures of your boat might help me with mine

LDCFLA

Cadet
Hey guys, I just bought a 2001 Martinique 2400 and I'm looking for the gauge panels also. Hope you don't mind if I tag along. If enough of us post here perhaps it will become worth someone's time to start making theses panels.

unlisted2

Recruit
Here is a photo of the center dash section. The piece has two broken corners on it - top left and bottom right. The top piece is missing and the bottom piece is partially missing. There are also several cracks in the piece running between the guages.

Boat 01.jpg

belleview3

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Hey guys, sorry that I haven't responded earlier, I took an extended detour from the forums. I was part of that earlier discussion about replacing the dashboards on my 99- 2600 Martinique.I didn't use the CAD drawings; haven't done CAD since the 90's. I took the templates thru Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. I had a friend laser cut / etched a 2 color acrylic. I lost the photo of the finished dash, but it turned out fantastic. I used LED 's to backlight it and the gauges. Each switch was labeled and backlit. I'll be heading up to work on the boat at the lake this weekend. I'll try to get a new shot of the dash. I'm not sure if I still have the templates, but will look for them (that computer crashed last year).

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
belleview, I look forward to seeing the dash, and any other, pic's of your boat. I' want to do some LED lighting in my 1998 240 SE (essentially the same boat, couple years older) - would appreciate any info/photo's on the LED lighting you've done. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.