current phone number?

rocky100

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I called the caddo boats phone number on the web site--got a recording that the number has been disconnected.
Has anyone tried calling them and had any luck?

Oldmxer

Recruit
Re: current phone number?

Strangest thing is I have seen new online listings for new VIP boats in a few dealerships across Texas. Either the boats don't exist, or VIP does exist again and does not want any phone calls. I have tried using the webform and the "CEO" e-mail address and no courtesy of any reply.

waterace

Cadet

I received a reply email back in January from Joel (listed on Caddo's website as the CEO) when I asked if they had an owner's/operator's manual for my 1998 VIP Deckliner (they didn't have one). Joel's email address is a yahoo.com account, which tells me that Caddo's business is probably not doing that well; however, that is only speculation.

ttenrab

Recruit

I've also tried contacting VIP by phone and email with no response. Joel Euton is listed as CEO of Caddo Boats (the reincarnation of Vivian Manufacturing). He has a facebook page and I sent a message to him on 2/27/12 but have gotten no response. I recently purchased a very nice 2007 202 SBRC Vantage w/5.0 Mercruiser TKS. I have the owners' manual for the Mercruiser, but I'm wanting info about several other components. Failing that, I'm looking for an active forum to exchange information.
Greg