Trophy 2002 Cover needed

scrat

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I need to purchase a new cover for my 2002 WA. Anyone out there have any ideas on the best one? the worst ones? It needs to cover the motor.

tia.

slowolf

Cadet
Re: Trophy 2002 Cover needed

Unless your boat has a hardtop, you may be able to find one that will fit without having it custom made. It depends on what you expect from it too. Do you want to trailer with it? Is it an outboard? You said you want it to cover the motor, but you can always get a cover for the boat and get a separate cover for the motor. A Sunbrella cover would be ideal and last for many years, but expensive. I have a 2052 with a hardtop and I am using a cover I bought on eBay for about $300. I was lucky to find one that fit. I've been using it for about two years in the harsh California sun. It fits good but is not something to trailer with. It has straps that go over the cover and below the boat that cinch down with plastic buckles. The straps rotted from UV exposure and I just replaced them at a cost of about $20. The cover itself seems to be holding up and is surprisingly waterproof. It has zippers on both sides so I can get into the boat. Overall i am hoping to get about 4 years out of it, but we'll see. I can post a pic of it if yer interested....

armycopter

Cadet
Re: Trophy 2002 Cover needed

Bought a sharkskin plus for my 2002. Fits perfect and looks great. Highly recommend.