no trophy owners

frankie g

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: no trophy owners

Hey shadbones, glad to her from more Trophy owners. Its probly best to add the trim tabs, I have the Lenco electric ones and I can't see doing without them. keep in touch with the forum and again glad to see another brother on board. :D

tomysel

Seaman Apprentice

Just purchased a '08 Trophy 2102 w/ Merc. Optimax 150.. Schedule delivery date 3/29..

Neverhome

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I have a 2002, 2359FB I keep slipped in the Saco River in Maine. Great ,solid ,all around sport fisherman/cruiser. Running a 5.7 Merc I/O Alpha one, Generation 2. Snow and ice up here should be gone sometime in August.
:)

Neverhome

shadbones

Cadet

Hey All
Its funny that I bought my Trophy on whim, I owned a 18' alum. Starcraft, but wasn't really liking it till I saw a Trophy, I never did any research on Trophy, nor did I know anyone that had one. Never even seen one in the water, but when I saw that 07' 1952 sitting on the lot I fell in love. Bought right there not even telling the wife (oh on). Brought it home, saw the look on my wifes face and knew I wasn't in trouble. (YEHA) Boy does she love the boat. Then I did my research, went to boat shows, on the internet, & started asking people about Trophys. We didn't like the Gradys, Mako, Wellcraft, Boston Whalers, or any of the other boats we looked at. Saw that in boating mag. there was no write-ups on them, no advertising for them.They don't even have them in the classifieds. So what I'm saying I guess is we Trophy Owners are in a class of our own. (like harley davidson owners you could say lol).
Hey has anyone used the Nauticus SX Smart Tabs?
Hey Neverhome I think it'll be Sept before we get our boats out of the snowbanks heah in Maine

HAVE FUN & BOAT SAFE....BUD

frankie g

Petty Officer 1st Class

way to go! go to the, how off your Trophy thread and post a pic. :D

DriveJohnson

Cadet

Nice to see a spot for fellow Trophy owners. I have an '04 2502 and just repowered with new Merc Optimax 150's this offseason (yet to break them in). Been really happy with this boat...it's my second Trophy (had a 2002).

WinniDerby07002.jpg

Jeremy

franco802

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Nice to see a spot for fellow Trophy owners. I have an '04 2502 and just repowered with new Merc Optimax 150's this offseason (yet to break them in). Been really happy with this boat...it's my second Trophy (had a 2002).

WinniDerby07002.jpg

Jeremy

Damn that's a beautiful boat!!

DriveJohnson

Cadet

Thanks franco!

I actually swapped out those motors this winter for Opti's...that was a good move.

Jeremy

Seon

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have an '86 2160 Throphy with a 305/Volvo outdrive that I bought as work in progress. Cruise/fish a while, find something that needs improving, repairing or replacing then work on it. I'm almost caught up :redface:.

317960397.jpg

Bannod

Recruit

I have a new 2008 2359 coming home next week.

This was taken the day we splashed her.
P1000397.jpg

nastysailor

Recruit

Ahhh!!!! life in the tropics!!! no winterizing, going to beautiful anchorages on new years eve in my 1999, 2002 trophy, sorry guys, I just feel that I have to take that out of my chest!! Such is life in the St. John USVI...

Attachments

• Trophy icacos.jpg
    Trophy icacos.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 0

JamNJ1955

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Here is my 2001 year, 2002 W/A with Merc 150 Saltwater.

ShoreHouse2007_112_op_800x5331.jpg

The Jersey Shore!