• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

no trophy owners

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no trophy owners

am I the only one ?

Re: no trophy owners

Hey Link, i have a 2004 1802 with a 125 saltwatermerc.

Comment

sweet finally got a reply! I just wintrized mine I have the 03' 2052 w/a 4.3 merc the boat is perfect for me and the areas I fish. Trophy stands behind their product, I'm very pleased with her , fishing and fun link

Comment

Hey Link, i just winterized mine sunday also,hey do you trailer your boat or slip it,if you trailer it how is it to trailer, lauch, ect. i was going to buy the 2002 or the 2052 like your boat, but my buddy talked me out of it at the time,saying it was to big for me. I do like the 1802, easy to lauch, I fish with it mostly, have towed water tubes ,swimming and diving mostly in Narragansett Bay, it has a 125 merc, so it screws,ive had it up to 48 mph,lolMy buddy bought the new 1902, thats a cool boat, more features than mine. later David

Comment

Link I have a 2002 1903 With a 150 SW Merc. Like both of you I just winterized as well. I hope it is a short winter. My boat is primarily used for fishing in the bay, and inshore when I venture into a little deeper water. This year was the first I had it in a slip and loved it. Can't wait till next spring.

Comment

When I launch in and out 3 min tops all depends what ramp I'm at, the bunk trailer has proven to be self centering and easy on /off, this ofcourse is with my son at the helm, I myself can launch if there is a float when I put her in to tie her off most of the ramps I go to have these I like trailering because where I live in ma. Ican fish buzzard bay 10 min to ramp , or a 20 min ride to Plymouth ma to fish cape cod bay theres another ramp close to my house I love but not many people use it thisnramp has fresh water washdown and some rodknocking floats but you have to dump the boat in and park 1/4 mile away all for no charge I usuall bring a bike to make the trip faster I also make sure I have someone else with me I don't like leaving the boat alone anywhere. My son would love a moring ( long wait) yes it would make it easy but I flush with salt away after every use and I couldn't do this at the moring. LINK

Comment

Hey guys. I have a 2005 Trophy 2052 with 4.3L FWC and extended hard top. Had a 2003 Trophy 1802 before this one and have been very pleased by both boats. They do build a solid boat. The 2052 handles very well, gives a nice dry ride and the hard top is a blessing. I'll never have another boat again without one. You can see pictures of her by clicking on the text below my signature below.
              2005 Trophy 2052 -
              Mercruiser 4.3L FWC and
              Extended Hard Top
              Click here for pictures of my Trophy 2052

Comment

I know it's 20 out but I had to sit on the boat under the tarp and dream of SPRING

Comment

I'm the former link2052 but I forgot my password so I made a new log on which is the name of my 2052 trophy extended HT 4.3 2003

Comment

Does a 1984 Trophy 1510 Fish and Ski count?I just bought it used in October.Seem like a good boat. Rides fairly well.85 Hp Force also runs good.Top speed 42 mph with just me in it.Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Link2052: am I the only one ?
                      1992 2002WA Trophy here. Bought it last year and caught a lot of Salmon with her. Great boat!!! It loves the ocean.Larry

Comment

Originally posted by Link2052: am I the only one ?
                        98 2802 here. Starting to get itchy for warmer weather and calmer seas, been out a couple times this winter, but tough to get more than one day of good water this time of year.

Comment

Picking up an '05 1802 w/125 Merc on March 30th

Comment

I have a 93 2002 WA with a 1985 150 rude on it. I have had it sence 96 anf love it, Very easy to handle and trailer back and forth to Cape Cod a 70 mile trip each way twice a week.I hope that you enjoy yours as much as I have.

Comment

I think everyone stops on the Bayliner Forum.Larry

Comment

Working...
                              X