• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • ALL iboats Forum Members and Guests:
    To show our appreciation for your participation in the Forums, we're offering an exclusive Forums-only discount good for an additional 5% off your iboats.com order for a limited time.
    To redeem, simply call our Customer Service Team at 800-914-1123 (Open M-F, 9am - 8pm Eastern Time) and mention the Forums 5% off discount. Offer excludes engines, trolling motors, and electronics.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

no trophy owners

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no trophy owners

am I the only one ?

Re: no trophy owners

Hey Link, i have a 2004 1802 with a 125 saltwatermerc.

Comment

sweet finally got a reply! I just wintrized mine I have the 03' 2052 w/a 4.3 merc the boat is perfect for me and the areas I fish. Trophy stands behind their product, I'm very pleased with her , fishing and fun link

Comment

Hey Link, i just winterized mine sunday also,hey do you trailer your boat or slip it,if you trailer it how is it to trailer, lauch, ect. i was going to buy the 2002 or the 2052 like your boat, but my buddy talked me out of it at the time,saying it was to big for me. I do like the 1802, easy to lauch, I fish with it mostly, have towed water tubes ,swimming and diving mostly in Narragansett Bay, it has a 125 merc, so it screws,ive had it up to 48 mph,lolMy buddy bought the new 1902, thats a cool boat, more features than mine. later David

Comment

Link I have a 2002 1903 With a 150 SW Merc. Like both of you I just winterized as well. I hope it is a short winter. My boat is primarily used for fishing in the bay, and inshore when I venture into a little deeper water. This year was the first I had it in a slip and loved it. Can't wait till next spring.

Comment

When I launch in and out 3 min tops all depends what ramp I'm at, the bunk trailer has proven to be self centering and easy on /off, this ofcourse is with my son at the helm, I myself can launch if there is a float when I put her in to tie her off most of the ramps I go to have these I like trailering because where I live in ma. Ican fish buzzard bay 10 min to ramp , or a 20 min ride to Plymouth ma to fish cape cod bay theres another ramp close to my house I love but not many people use it thisnramp has fresh water washdown and some rodknocking floats but you have to dump the boat in and park 1/4 mile away all for no charge I usuall bring a bike to make the trip faster I also make sure I have someone else with me I don't like leaving the boat alone anywhere. My son would love a moring ( long wait) yes it would make it easy but I flush with salt away after every use and I couldn't do this at the moring. LINK

Comment

Hey guys. I have a 2005 Trophy 2052 with 4.3L FWC and extended hard top. Had a 2003 Trophy 1802 before this one and have been very pleased by both boats. They do build a solid boat. The 2052 handles very well, gives a nice dry ride and the hard top is a blessing. I'll never have another boat again without one. You can see pictures of her by clicking on the text below my signature below.
              2005 Trophy 2052 -
              Mercruiser 4.3L FWC and
              Extended Hard Top
              Click here for pictures of my Trophy 2052

Comment

I know it's 20 out but I had to sit on the boat under the tarp and dream of SPRING

Comment

I'm the former link2052 but I forgot my password so I made a new log on which is the name of my 2052 trophy extended HT 4.3 2003

Comment

Does a 1984 Trophy 1510 Fish and Ski count?I just bought it used in October.Seem like a good boat. Rides fairly well.85 Hp Force also runs good.Top speed 42 mph with just me in it.Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Link2052: am I the only one ?
                      1992 2002WA Trophy here. Bought it last year and caught a lot of Salmon with her. Great boat!!! It loves the ocean.Larry

Comment

Originally posted by Link2052: am I the only one ?
                        98 2802 here. Starting to get itchy for warmer weather and calmer seas, been out a couple times this winter, but tough to get more than one day of good water this time of year.

Comment

Picking up an '05 1802 w/125 Merc on March 30th

Comment

I have a 93 2002 WA with a 1985 150 rude on it. I have had it sence 96 anf love it, Very easy to handle and trailer back and forth to Cape Cod a 70 mile trip each way twice a week.I hope that you enjoy yours as much as I have.

Comment

I think everyone stops on the Bayliner Forum.Larry

Comment

Working...
                              X