2013 Triton 210 Escape (Fish n Ski) any reviews?

Big_Dawg01

Recruit
I'm looking at a 2013 Triton 210 Escape and would like to hear from anyone that has one - all details are important at this price :rolleyes: If you want to send me private messages, my email is: cdawg63026@att.net THANKS!

UPDATE 08/13/13: Pulled the trigger and pick her up next week! Since I didn't get any response but many views, I will assume others want to know when I take my shakedown cruise, Will Update after Labor Day wknd!

UPDATE - 10/17/13: Took boat to Lake of the Ozarks in Central Missouri over Labor Day and a couple of other weekends as well since then - a few things went wrong - the TRITON sticker on starboard side started peeling off then eventually came completely off while riding around the lake. There was water that kept seeping into the floor ski storage locker (this turned out to be a bigger issue) and the were two of the switches that were 'backwards' for the aerators and pump-in/out controls. Took back to dealer 10 days ago, picked up yesterday. Turns out the water in the ski storage was seeping in via the stringers so they pulled all the transom hardware off and then put some water sealant behind each of the pieces. Now no more problems and warrantied for life! Nameoki Village Marine in Granite City, IL took care to make sure everything was fixed right (8 hours of labor). I'm about to put her to bed for the year but wanted to let everyone know my findings. Maybe more in the spring!

Last edited: