Were Ya'll at???

Ron G

Commander
Im surprised nobodys posted here,Tritons are running around everwere i go.

Ron G

Commander
Re: Were Ya'll at???

I gota a buddy with a brand new X21 wuth a e-tec 225 you talking about sweet ,dual console great for the passenger.

imported_bjs

Petty Officer 1st Class

i wish ihad a new Triton what a lucky guy man i wake up every morning thinking someone going to leave me a new Triton in my grage hasnt happened yet.maybe next life. i guess i lucky to have a 1998 model.

Ron G

Commander

Im really surprised theres no triton owners own here.there everwere down here.

tug_nut

Recruit

Here's a Triton owner. Just joined. Have a 2003 2486WA with Honda BF225. Great package. Charlotte Harbor/Punta Gorda,FL area. Unfortunately haven't used it enough so now have minor (I hope) engine roughness. Can't hit redline (5500 rpm), only about 4400. Old gas may be culprit. Workin' on it. Boat gets a lot of positive comments from locals.

LubeDude

Admiral

There is no hope for it, you should just give it to me and get another one. :rolleyes: <br /><br />Welcome, and nice boat. Let us know what the problem was when you get it ironed out!

tug_nut

Recruit

Changed plugs, full power now. Have changed Racor filter, added some PRI-G (recommended by Honda distributor says mechanic at marina), water separator and fuel pump filter bowls checked good but none of these helped. Plug change appears to have done the trick. 100 hours on plugs but they are 3 years old and per manual should have been changed now. I still think old fuel a primary cause. Just don't run it enough. Hurricanes here slowed boating in some areas due to clogged canals from storm debris.

pk911

Cadet

Ron said:
Im surprised nobodys posted here,Tritons are running around everwere i go.

Well i did not know this thread existed so here I am. 2004 Triton LTS 22 with a Honda 225. I have posted under props and honda. Anyone else have a LTS with a honda 225?8)

Berea

Recruit

I have a 2003 198tx with 225 optimax. Great boat. I can fish bass or walleye tourneys and fish on Erie with no problems.
But still miss my bass boat. Top speed only about 65 with this big guy. I was doing high 70's with my Gambler. Got friends with the 275 Merc on 21 ft Triton's, and these guys are getting in mid 90's. Now thats flying on the water. I'll probably trade in at the end of the year. Be joining SBA next year, so I'll need to have the speed to keep up with these guys.