tracker boat covers

tlc19641982

Cadet
hi, i am trying to find a custom cover for my boat, and i am a bit confused with some of the lettering associated with tracker boats. i have a 2005 bass tracker pt 175 special edition, but there are other lettering such as TX TXW SC. what do these mean? i would like a custom fit cover for boat and motor if anyone has suggestions on this or know where to get such a cover, that would help me alot. thanks dee

Fun Times

Staff member
Re: tracker boat covers

hi, i am trying to find a custom cover for my boat, and i am a bit confused with some of the lettering associated with tracker boats. i have a 2005 bass tracker pt 175 special edition, but there are other lettering such as TX TXW SC. what do these mean? i would like a custom fit cover for boat and motor if anyone has suggestions on this or know where to get such a cover, that would help me alot. thanks dee
Hi there, Good question, that's a tough question to find online.

Best I could come up with is it appears that ,
SC = Side Console
WT= Walk-Thru windshield

TX :noidea:
TXW :noidea:

The best I can tell it has something to do with the size of each boat. The below link may help guide you with some of your questions by looking them over.
TRACKER Boats : Specials and Promotions : FREE Genuine TRACKER Boat Cover Offer

Hope this helps in some way, good luck.:)

taviking22

Cadet

I purchased a Dowco ratcheting cover at the time I bought my boat and have been extremely happy with it. Look at Dowco Marine. They are pricey, but in my opinion more than worth it as the cover fits like a glove when tightened up.

msgcoons

Cadet

If you cover your boat for trailering, please remove your windshield, it will crack.......Mine did,$75 to replace it. Just a helpful hint.......