Red paint

brummo

Seaman Apprentice
Anyone know the paint code for Trackers Red on the 175 TXW for '11?

jfisher34

Cadet
Re: Red paint

I had a couple of chips in my red paint also and went to my local Bass Pro store where I bought my boat and stopped at the Tracker counter. They only have a spray bottle that sells for $28...crazy! I wanted a touch up bottle anyway. Disappointed, I decided to look on my own. I saw that the color of paint on the boat according to the website is "Victory Red". While at Wal-mart I looked at their automotive paint. Sure enough I found it....$6

NG GM 519 - Victory Red

Its a perfect match and came in a pen needle top and brush combo. Have all my little chips fixed up and you cant even tell!

Hope that helps.

Frdtrtnfx4

Seaman Apprentice

I bought a bottle of that touch up paint NG GM 519 - Victory Red for my 06 tracker pt 175. Not even a close match!! Completeley different color.

jfisher34

Cadet

Don't know what to tell you. Mine matched up perfect. I really have to look to see where the scratch used to be.

mlbrad

Recruit

I have a red 2005 ProTeam 175TX. I was told by Tracker that the color was that of a 1990 Subaru red number W9261E D, Code 237. I had a small bottle mixed for me by O'rielly Auto parts and it matched my boat's color perfectly. Hope this helps.

Frdtrtnfx4

Seaman Apprentice

Just got back from the local autoparts store, no such paint code for Subaru I was told. W9261E D, Code 237 is a BMW granite silver color.

msgcoons

Cadet

NG GM 519 - Victory Red , this is a dead match for my 2011 PT175 TWX....However it is a NAPA Auto-parts number. Back in the 70's,they started to make paint for cars. They are an associate of Martin-Wiliiams Paints. Good Luck. Cost $7.00,plus tax. (small container,w/bult in brush,looks like nail polish container.)

Cowboy21m

Recruit

I had a couple of chips in my red paint also and went to my local Bass Pro store where I bought my boat and stopped at the Tracker counter. They only have a spray bottle that sells for $28...crazy! I wanted a touch up bottle anyway. Disappointed, I decided to look on my own. I saw that the color of paint on the boat according to the website is "Victory Red". While at Wal-mart I looked at their automotive paint. Sure enough I found it....$6

NG GM 519 - Victory Red

Its a perfect match and came in a pen needle top and brush combo. Have all my little chips fixed up and you cant even tell!

Hope that helps.

I have the same problem but mine is a 2012. Just ho

Cowboy21m

Recruit

NG GM 519 - Victory Red

Hope that helps.

I have the same problem but mine is a 2012. Just hope it matches the boat. I ordered the paint off ebay, wish me luck:)

msgcoons

Cadet

My paint started to blister back near the fuel cap area. I contacted tracker, basically they said not there problem. I informed them that this was not excitable, and informed them I would not endorse their product in the future. The problem I researched was they power coat, which has no clear coating finish. Well that's pretty poor. The paint chips very easily, and is high maintenance. I hand another problem the trailer lights. I brought back, they fixed it, but the problem came back. I trace all the wiring and found the connectors on the tongue were crap.. I replaced them and have not had any more issues.(front trailer marker lights.)