Proud New Tracker Owner

zackusaf82

Cadet
Went and picked up my 2011 Pro Team 175 TXW today and I still find myself peeking in my garage to make sure I'm not dreaming. The buying experience was great and it just feels great to finally have a boat I feel comfortable taking the kids out on. It's going to be a while before it gets used but I had to jump on the deal I got on it. Here are a few pics (I apologize that they're not the best but as you can see it barely fit in my garage and it's about 17 degrees outside...):

P1220100.jpg

P1220101.jpg

Can't wait for it to warm up so I can get it out on the water...it's going to be a blast!

taviking22

Cadet
Re: Proud New Tracker Owner

A very sweet purchase! Spring can not come soon enough for me...and now for you, too!

Socal Pat

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Ha! Just like you, my boat is in the garage and the truck is outside in the driveway. :) You have your priorities straight.

zackusaf82

Cadet

Ha! Just like you, my boat is in the garage and the truck is outside in the driveway. :) You have your priorities straight.

I hear ya there, I've never parked a vehicle in the garage the entire time I've lived here. Even my little trailered 12 foot jon boat was parked in the garage before I sold it last week but man I sure do miss the extra room I had. This dude pretty much takes up my entire garage!

itspaidfor

Cadet

Sweet boat my favorite color , man just a short drive down here to central fla and ( WE) could be fishing rodman ,st johns or the harris chain tomorrow !

Bill Doyle

Cadet

May the sun be always at your back Zack!
Great looking boat. Enjoy her in good health!
I just bought a Grizzly 1860 yesterday and was also drooling over the bass-style boats in my dealership. Being more of a waterfowler nowadays than a bass fisherman; priorities had to take place though.
BD

brummo

Seaman Apprentice

I just bought mine last weekend. I can't wait either. I got the 75 HP optimax on mine. When the dealer took my buddy and I out, three in the boat, We were going 43 MPH. I don't think we were up on plane yet. It was cold out. Can't wait for the break in is over. C'mon Spring.

zackusaf82

Cadet

I just bought mine last weekend. I can't wait either. I got the 75 HP optimax on mine. When the dealer took my buddy and I out, three in the boat, We were going 43 MPH. I don't think we were up on plane yet. It was cold out. Can't wait for the break in is over. C'mon Spring.

Congrats on your purchase bud. I'd love to have the 75 but I got such a good deal on the package with the 50 ELPTO I couldn't pass it up. It'll be more than enough for me for right now and I can always upgrade later if I find the need for more speed...

And I hear ya on the hurry up and warm up talk, I think my boats maiden voyage is going to be in late April more than likely...I can't wait!

brummo

Seaman Apprentice

Don't know about the rest of you, but I've had mine out a couple times now and am loving it.

zackusaf82

Cadet

Don't know about the rest of you, but I've had mine out a couple times now and am loving it.

Just saw your walk around video on YouTube, really like the stereo, I might have to do that some day to keep the wife happy. Good stuff man!

brummo

Seaman Apprentice

Ya, I found the stereo on line for $180 and the speakers at Best Buy for $80, they are Marine rated Polk audio. It sounds pretty good and the stereo box itself is under the console. No drilling a hole for the in-dash type. Has weather band Aux input, iPod, USB... It's a pretty neat unit for the price.

zackusaf82

Cadet

Well I've had it on the water a few times now and love it. It's so stable (to me at least, I'm used to jon boats) and it'll do about 30-32 MPH with me and a couple others on board which is fine by me. The one negative I will say (and I was told this) is how bad the stock fish finder is...so I just ordered a Humminbird 597c HD DI to replace it, once I pop that baby on I'll be a happy camper. Man it's nice to finally have a boat that's comfortable to fish out of!

jfisher34

Cadet

I bought the same model in spring '10. I still cant believe I was able to buy this boat after having jon boats for many years. I love it, love it, love it!! My wife gives me looks when she sees me talking to it over the winter but I know the boat wants to be in the water :) ! I had them put a 60/40 jet on mine because I do all Susquehanna river fishing up here in PA. It will get me on plane quickly and does about 22 mph, which is plenty for me because I am a fisherman..not a ski guy. The only downside to my set up is that I need to get a 72lb thrust trolling motor because the stock 42lb one just doesnt cut it agains the rivers current.

Congrats on your purchase! hopefully you will get as excited as I do every time you get a chance to take it out!!

msgcoons

Cadet

Had mine 6 weeks,and already fished 7 times....if gas was cheaper,i'd be out every day,im retired and gone fishing,,lol....

msgcoons

Cadet

Well its been 2 years,,,so far i broke my skeg and I repaired it with a skegg cover. It works great now. I find the paint seems to scratch very easily. Anyone have any thoughts on how to protect it. Replaced my cord on my trolling motor and the knob assembly. All the black rubber on my boat is discolored, is there any thing out there to bring back its luster?

brummo

Seaman Apprentice

Ya, it scratches easy, that's why I bought touch-up paint right away. Most of my scratches are from lures though.:) Most of my rubber is scraped up from docks etc...I've already replaced rims and tires. Two sets of tires wearing like crap after a couple trips was enough. I bout 6 ply radials.