2002 Tracker Live Well & wiring diagrams

trusty

Cadet
This is my first post, so be kind.

I have a 2002 Tracker Pro Deep V-16SC. The live well runs all the time, unless I disconnect the battery. It even runs with the switch completely disconnected. I really need the wiring schematic, especially for the switch panel.

I have the following diagrams, but they don?t show what wires hook up & where: Trolling Harness; Merc. O.B. Eng. Harness; Acc Harness; Inst. Wiring Assy.; Wire Color Codes. The harness diagrams are in pdf format & I would be happy to send them to whoever needs them.

Does anyone know where they hid the live well pump & if one can get to it without dismantling the entire boat?

Thanks for looking.

Re: 2002 Tracker Live Well & wiring diagrams

Some pumps are in the back of the boat next to the bilge pump, others are mounted right next to the livewell. Some have 2 pumps. One to fill and one to aireate.

pacobirdup

Recruit

I can use the diagrams if you still have them? Boat worked great the first trip out. Then I screwed in pole holder on front left storage wall on walk through and Had to charge batteries after 5 months and now bilge, volt gauge, Lawrence F finder, and stereo not working. 3 amp fuse blown in fuse block. fuses in battery compartment good. Purple wire I think is the culprit. Noticed when stepping on floor near walk thru windshield stereo would go off for a second maybe short? Where are the two 3 amp fuses for fish finder drivers side glass? Bilge fuse or pump access and fuse.

jawatso

Recruit

This is my first post, so be kind.

I have a 2002 Tracker Pro Deep V-16SC. The live well runs all the time, unless I disconnect the battery. It even runs with the switch completely disconnected. I really need the wiring schematic, especially for the switch panel.

I have the following diagrams, but they don?t show what wires hook up & where: Trolling Harness; Merc. O.B. Eng. Harness; Acc Harness; Inst. Wiring Assy.; Wire Color Codes. The harness diagrams are in pdf format & I would be happy to send them to whoever needs them.

Does anyone know where they hid the live well pump & if one can get to it without dismantling the entire boat?

Thanks for looking.
Hello Gents, I have a 1997 TX17 switches: livewell, aerator, and nav lights need new wiring. Any wiring diagrams available would save me time and frustration. Thanks for the assistance.

44steelheader

Recruit

l guess l can say l am in the same situation with my Tracker. l am having some problems with blowing fuses every time l press the recirculate switch (far right). Anyone have any diagrams for a 2005 Tracker Targa 18WT? Or know how the livewell system works?

alohabass

Cadet

Tracker Boats sent me by email all wiring schematics for my 2000 tracker. Give em a call. Aloha