NEW Tahoe 500TS

iDiDiT4K2

Recruit
Just bought our Tahoe 500TS Victory Red yesterday!!!

Only options we got was Bimini top, Trailer brakes and 220hp (non CA Spec) Motor. We wanted the auto Bilge and Depth sounder but Tahoe was not able to accommodate since they arrant taking orders for the I/O this late in the yr. So the dealer (BassPro) will be installing it for us.
Excited, we can't pick it up though until next week. They have to go get it form another BassPro store, install my auto bilge and Faria Depth-sounder/Water-temp gauge!

Im excited to get it home and on the water. I will be posting pics and doing a few YouTube vids since there doesn't seem to be enough info out there on this boat!

Bonus Check

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Congratulations. Some people don't realize the value of the Tahoe boats but we love our 2006 Q6. We have been out the last two weekends on the river even though the water is still a little cool. My 4.3L is carbed so it is only 190 HP but really performs well for us. I have discovered that it really does not like low octane fuel so I am only using 93 octane Non-ethanol now. It really performs much better and the dieseling run on has stopped. I just ordered a set of Smart Tabs this weekend as I've finally reconciled myself to drilling holes in the transom. My kids love to wakeboard and I really need to get on plane about 3 mph slower. The low speed snaking makes it hard to load the boat on the trailer and the tabs are suppose to stop the anaconda effect.

My Q6 has the Tahoe waketower which we really enjoy. Just had a new Bimini top put on this year. Replaced the boat speakers with new Alpine speakers and added a 10" Alpine sub. The 10" sub and the twin 8" Bazooka Tower tubes are pushed by a 400 watt Rockford Fosgate amp. The sounds is really great this year.

Bonus Check

Petty Officer 2nd Class
BTW, I added as second battery just to run the sound system. Didn't want to get up the river without the proverbial paddle so to speak.

Bonus Check

Petty Officer 2nd Class
That's a great looking Tahoe. I really like the two tone re and black. What is the round cover for under the center back seat?

Junior08

Recruit
Here are the pics...
LOVE the Faria Depth Sounder!

Awesome boat how are you liking it so far?
Im new to boating and I just bought this same boat! picking it up tomorrow.
Is that depth sounder factory installed? and is it worth it?
Thanks.

ronq

Cadet
The smart tabs will make a huge difference. I have an 07 Q6 SF that I picked up last year and the smart tabs are best addition I have made to this boat.