Bow Cover For Q6

rebart69

Recruit
Ok .. I somehow lost the Bow cover (snap on kind) that came with the 2008 Q6 Sport. How can I get a replacement ??

Im Lon 2

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Bow Cover For Q6

I would guess you will have to go to a local upholstery shop and have them make you one. With the snaps having to be just perfect, I'm not sure this is something you would want to order on line.

Welcome to the board.

dursetto

Cadet

If you are replacing the factory bow cover, it is probably from DOWCO. I have a 2007 Q6 FS and just replaced the factory full trailerable cover (no snaps). Here is a link to the page for a Q6 S if that is what you have. DOWCO Marine : Products : TRACKER MARINE

I agree matching the snaps might be tricky, but if you are actually replacing the factory cover, I’m guessing they are all made from a pattern anyway. I would call them to ask about snap fit before ordering.

Welcome!

rebart69

Recruit

If you are replacing the factory bow cover, it is probably from DOWCO. I have a 2007 Q6 FS and just replaced the factory full trailerable cover (no snaps). Here is a link to the page for a Q6 S if that is what you have. DOWCO Marine : Products : TRACKER MARINE

I agree matching the snaps might be tricky, but if you are actually replacing the factory cover, I?m guessing they are all made from a pattern anyway. I would call them to ask about snap fit before ordering.

Welcome!

Thanks ...This helps ....