What wakeboard tower do you have?

JK Turtle

Cadet
I am in the market for a tower, since my girlfriend and I picked up wakeboarding this year since I just bought my first boat a week ago. I kind of like the Vapor Tower from Big Air, or the Airborne Tower from Aerial. Does anyone have one of these and are you still able to use your stock bimini top with it? Pictures would be great with any tower you have.

spdracr39

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: What wakeboard tower do you have?

I have the factory tower from Tahoe. Technically no you can't use the bimini with it as it comes stock. I modified mine so I have the Bimini that came on the tower and a second 6' bimini behind it so I am shaded from the windscreen to the sun deck. It took a lot of measuring and trial and error but everything clears and folds up and down without issue. The only problem is I can't pull from the tower with the second top deployed.
Here is a link to the thread with the pictures. http://forums.iboats.com/tahoe-boats/bimini-top-548890.html

akorcovelos

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'm still working on how to modify it so it can be up while using the tower to tow.

PART_1369630287270_zpsdf206e74.jpg

saintv90

Seaman Apprentice

I've got the H2O tower from Big Air. It's great...but the factory top doesn't look right over the top of it. It'll work for shade...but doesn't look right. I will probably just buy the top that Big Air has for it.

DSC_0736.jpg