T Top for a Tahoe 215 CC?

whmoore18

Seaman
Re: T Top for a Tahoe 215 CC?

I forgot your a freshwater guy. We were considering this kind of upgrade, but for the money to do all that and for how far we went in the first season with that boat out in the Ocean we will be looking into another boat instead

Dpancake

Recruit
Hello SStacey, I getting ready to install a SG600 on my 215cc. I appreciated seeing photos of your installation here and on the Stryker site. Your boat looks great. I wondered if you would be willing to share info on your installation. Im going to use Garelick Toggle bolt anchors. Did you use anything other than the screws provided with the top?What has been your experince with the top? Thanks!

sstacey

Cadet
No Title

Greetings Dpancake.... No, I used just the screws provided. I will tell you that I measured twice and cut once. laid everything out and actually built the base on the ground and then walked it up with my brother-in-law. I used a pipe-cutter to cut the stabilizers to length and to ensure they were flush and tight to the center console, I actually used a dollar store item as a base against the console....attaching a pic.... its actually something you but under a chair to stop it scratching a wood floor.

Attachments

• photo203080.jpg
    photo203080.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 3

AgentJ

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Wow....I love it!!!

Re: T Top for a Tahoe 215 CC?

Well, after some delays in shipping and some even slower days of installation due to the heat, the T Top is on the boat, the Raymarine e7D is installed, the Raymarine 18 digital radar is mounted and the P58 transducer has replaced the old Garmin unit. I've also installed flood lights on all four sides and a 360 LED anchor light on top, as well as moved the radio antenna to the top. just some wiring to finish and awaiting the electronic box with built in speakers, which is not back order and not arriving till next week. Slowly but surely the Tahoe 215 CC transformation has taken shape.

View attachment 152699

View attachment 152701

View attachment 153418

sstacey

Cadet
Thanks guys... I am really loving it. Feels like a completely different boat. Its great having shade when we need, lights and rod holders. Very happy with the investment in it.