Aftermarket graphics & tower on Q4?

fish hook

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum - great info here. Picked up my new-to-me 2004 Q4 F/S a couple of months ago & lovin it. Although it is in really good shape, I'm wondering what kind of aftermarket graphics are available if a guy was to remove the stockers. Also, would it be safe to mount a tower on this thing? Thanks!!!

yourboatmyboat

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Aftermarket graphics & tower on Q4?

I believe if one was to look up in the sides of the inner deck there would be wood pads , two on each side to mount after market towers.. The only concern would be the outer mounts fit the curviture of the outer deck.I believe this to be true of all Tahoe Q boats

Last edited:

yourboatmyboat

Petty Officer 3rd Class

A good hair dryer on high will loosen the graphics so you can peel right off, don't get too hot.

marcoalza

Chief Petty Officer

A good hair dryer on high will loosen the graphics so you can peel right off, don't get too hot.

Absolutely. However I removed mine at the beach.
114F with a hot wind don't need no hairdryer!!

splicer

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I went with a Big Air Pylons H2O tower for my Q6, because it was about all I could find that would fit the narrow leg spacing of the factory Tahoe towers. I believe they are 24" apart, and 1' long each. The H2O would go as narrow as 42", and worked great. But I'm not sure what the spacing would be on a Q4.