Fish Finders and Transducers for Tahoe Q4 SS

One November

Cadet
Fellow Boaters/Tahoe Owners, can you guys give me ideas for Fishfinders and transducers' installation on a Tahoe Q4? I am looking for something small, but the Q4 does not have a lot of room to install the unit by the control panel. Any ideas and/or Photos???

Paul DuLaney

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Fish Finders and Transducers for Tahoe Q4 SS

I have a 2001 q3 f/s and mounted my humming bird between the dash and throttle. I'm in Va visiting and will be back in Ohio in a few days to send pics if needed. However if you check some of the other posts I think some of them have pics of my boat .

sswt

Cadet

I have a 2007q7 SF. I mounted my fish finder on the passenger side to the left of the passenger seat. It is just left of the glove box but facing the drivers seat. So when i drive, I can see it to my left. I ran the wire for the transducer to the back, drilled a hole through the upper transom, and mounted it to the left of the drain plug.

kailec00

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have a Q5 and am trying to figure out where to mount my depth finder. I like the idea of being on the passenger side, but I would not be able to see it clearly across the boat. I have another person sitting there 99% of the time also.

One November

Cadet

Thanks guys! I am thinking about a couple of things you guys said. I will defnitely take your inputs into consideration.

Paul DuLaney

Petty Officer 2nd Class

One November, Here is a pic of my dash,hope it helps.

Attachments

• IMG_0698.JPG
    IMG_0698.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 4