Wakeboard tower on 2004 Tahoe Q4?

fish hook

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I'm thinking about installing a tower on my 2004 Q4 but was wondering if there are certain towers that would work better on this boat. I would like to add speaker cans and maybe a light bar later. It would have to fold down for garage storage. Also if there are brands I should stay away from due to inferior construction, durability, etc...??? Thanks in advance

fish hook

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Well, pulled the trigger on a setup. Ordered the black powder coated Liquid Pro 2 tower, 4 speakers, mirror and knee board rack. All was delivered within 6 days. Nice looking stuff and quality seems great. All fittings, mirror, speakers are anodized aluminum so I don't have to buff and polish all the time - just wipe it down! If it performs half as good as it looks, I'm happy. Hopefully get it put on in the next couple weeks - I'll try to post some pics soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim in TN

Seaman
Let us know how the tower turns out. I've considered one for a while. My son boarded for a while but has mostly gone back to slalom skiing.

fish hook

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Let us know how the tower turns out. I've considered one for a while. My son boarded for a while but has mostly gone back to slalom skiing.
Certainly will - just have to get the boat out of storage now!