OEM Bimini Tops and Boots for Tahoe Boats

Bonus Check

Petty Officer 2nd Class
After a lot of discussion this week with Tracker Marine in Springfield as well as with Day Brothers Boat company and Dowco Marine, I finally found the OEM part numbers for the Bimini Top and boot for my 2006 Q6 with the Factory Wake tower.

Tracker Marine said the parts were no longer available and gave me the Tracker Marine part Number. I emailed these numbers to Day Brothers and they told me the same thing but said Dowco made the parts and gave me the Dowco Part numbers 42240-xx for the boot and 42241-xx for the Bimini top. The xx is the color number with 07 for navy, 14 for black and 27 for Blueberry. Those are the only colors I was interested in. They make red, black cherry, yellow and green as well.

Anyway, I emailed Dowco and they replied that they do still make those tops and boots but a dealer would have to get me the price. After a few days of persuading TM and Bass Pro that the parts were still available they gave me a price. The price for OEM was reasonable to have new ones made. Now that I had the OEM part numbers, I found the top and boot as New Old Stock from a dealer for about 1/3 of the price.

Here is a recap for the part numbers from tracker and Dowco in case this helps anyone:

Tracker Marine Tahoe Q6 with Factory Tahoe Wake tower and Bimini Frame mounted to the Wake tower

Dowco Number Tracker marine Number

42240-xx 126964-xx Bimini Boot
42241-xx 130303-xx Bimini Top (canvas only)

color codes - xx

07 Navy
14 Black
27 Blueberry
12 Black Cherry
28 Yellow
32 Red
05 Hunter Green

If you need OEM replacements for your Tahoe boat whether is is a Q series or another series of boats, Dowco was the OEM manufacturer and can be reached at the following email address: lturner@Dowco-Inc.com Lisa Turner. Lisa was very helpful.

You cannot buy direct from Dowco but you can buy from Tracker Marine. Breanne Pollock was very helpful once I got her the correct part numbers. (417)887-3832

Maybe this will help someone.

Last edited:

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
The dowco made items should have had a tag inside one of the flaps with part numbers and their phone number

Bonus Check

Petty Officer 2nd Class
The dowco made items should have had a tag inside one of the flaps with part numbers and their phone number

Your are absolutely correct. If I had the original bimini top I could have read the tag. The PO discarded the raggedy bimini top prior to delivering the boat to me when I purchased it. My thread is for those who may not have their original factory wake tower mounted bimini and/or boot.

Scott Danforth

Staff member
ok. I know the used bimini from a Q6 that I bought off of craigslist for use on the Rogue has the canvas numbers on the tags in one of the bow sleaves.

Bonus Check

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Scott, I got the NOS top and boot in. They do have the tags on them from the manufacturer with all the part numbers and boat details like you said they would have.

Last edited:

Scott Danforth

Staff member
mine does, the boot and bimini both have dowco tags