1995 Pro Select

diekemper

Cadet
I just bought a 1995 17 Pro Select and would like to get a users manual for it.
What is the device behind the batteries that has the word GUST on it and has a dial to select 1 & 2 or OFF. The red and black wire to the engine battery goes to it along with a red wire that goes to 2 batteries tied together for the trolling motor, pumps, some of the guages, and the radio.

Thanks
Ken

Pat from Maine

Recruit
Re: 1995 Pro Select

If the manual is anything like the one that came with my 2002 Expedition 16, you're not missing anything. I love the boat but I was really disappointed with the owner's manual, it was mostly a beginner's guide to boating and had very little information about the boat itself...and this booklet is nearly a half inch thick!

Flyingdream

Recruit
Re: 1995 Pro Select

Thanks Guys,
I just bought the same boat but it's a 1994. I'll assume the same for the manual for mine. All I really need to know is how many gallons the gas tank holds as of now. I would appreciate it if some one could message me with that info. I am at a fishing resort in MN for the week and need to know the amount of oil to add (your supposed to put the oil in first to mix it). Is there some kind of better manual, like a mechanics repair manual for this boat? I know I can get one for the motor.