Any sunrunner owners still.on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrenmb

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Just wondering, as i seldom see any new posts in our section!!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Same forum section, different thread. There have been posts after your post in November. Can't you even say hello to them? It takes interaction to grow a forum.

Darrenmb

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Awesome, what kind of shape is it in? Mine was a project, bought it with high hopes, was a bit let.down on information aboit it on the web, but i have muddled through, just finished redoing the transom, now i have to put it all back together and see how ahe is on the water! My neighbour seems.to think shes a monster, but shes only a 225, i am looking forward to splashing sometime before christmas!

Twcash

Seaman Apprentice
I feel your pain. I am i need of a loer bearing carrier fot my cone clutch king...its killing me.

Chevellechev71

Recruit
I got a sun runner 230sb a few months ago. It was a 225e volvo penta but has 300 horse 350 And either a 270 or 275 outdrive. I remodeled the entire thing and did a serious Buff job. She is a beauty now and I get compliments everywhere we have taken it. Great boat only problem left is my shore power goes to my panel hot but thats it. So I need to fix that still. Other than that its been Really fun project. And no support at all for these boats sucks too

BucketLister

Cadet
I got a sun runner 230sb a few months ago. It was a 225e volvo penta but has 300 horse 350 And either a 270 or 275 outdrive. I remodeled the entire thing and did a serious Buff job. She is a beauty now and I get compliments everywhere we have taken it. Great boat only problem left is my shore power goes to my panel hot but thats it. So I need to fix that still. Other than that its been Really fun project. And no support at all for these boats sucks too
I just aquired a 1988 Ultra 292 .does anyone know where i can get an owners manual for it ?

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Do you have any wiring diagrams for it or any other information you used to do the redo on your boat. If so I could really use copys of them.
5 year old thread. Please read the forum rules regarding old threads. If you have a question, please start your own thread.

Chris
iboats mod team

Status
Not open for further replies.