Stratos Owner's Manual??

Status
Not open for further replies.

truax42

Seaman Apprentice
I have an 89 stratos 279 FS. I bought it without an owner's manual and would like to find one. Stratos boats advised the company has changed ownership since 1989 and they can not help.. Anyone have any suggestions?

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: Stratos Owner's Manual??

What are you wanting to find out? Nearly everything on the boat other than the boat itself is an aftermarket product, the only thing I can thik of that a manual might cover would be the livewell system.

JIMMY W

Cadet

I Can Make A Copy Of My Manual For My 1995 Stratos 201 For You
It Also Has A Variety Of Basic Wiring.just Send Me Your Fax #.thanks Venom.

dominican0571

Recruit

hi, I have a 1996 stratos boat and I need the owner's manual and/or help on how the livewell and aerator pumps work.
thanks

melvingold

Recruit

I have a 1995 stratos boat and I need a copy of the owner's manual..melvingoldsmith@hotmail.com

1smartcat

Recruit

looking for a owner manual for 1991 285 stratos all pro silverstone if you have a copy u could email me it would be greatly appreciated thanks. ittlebit2@mchsi.com

Cosmicfool13

Recruit

Hello All,
Pretty much the same info is needed, owners manual or any schematics that pertain to a 1993 285 pro with the Fast Strike 150. Right now I am working on changing out the rack steering system, installing a hot foot as well as a steering wheel trim. I think I can figure out the last 2 but I am struggling finding the length of steering cable. It is a Teleflex system currently but the part number that is supposed to be stamped on the outer cable is either worn off or was never there. I am thinking this is OE so probably worn off.

Any help is very much appreciated, we are about thawed out here in Indy and I need to get this back on the water!

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.