02 Stingray 190ls floor question

JWFails

Seaman
I just bought an 02 Stingray 190ls and was wondering if they used any marine plywood on the floor? I dont think they did but would like to know. Thanks for any input.

bjp0501

Recruit
Re: 02 Stingray 190ls floor question

I know this is an old post. However, I also have a 190ls (04).... I just had the rear hatch plywood and vinyl replaced due to rot and negligence from friends..... come to find out there wasn't any marine plywood used on that. After further investigation and pulling up a little bit of carpet around gas tank there wasn't any used for subfloor either. Regardless, the 190ls is an awesome boat...

JWFails

Seaman

Thanks for the reply. I was new to boating last year and wanted to make sure I was getting a good boat for the money. So far so good. I bought it from the original owner who took good care of it. I have really enjoyed the boat. Just changed props to a 21p 4 blade and it has a great hole shot and planes out quickly.

PMP

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thanks for the reply. I was new to boating last year and wanted to make sure I was getting a good boat for the money. So far so good. I bought it from the original owner who took good care of it. I have really enjoyed the boat. Just changed props to a 21p 4 blade and it has a great hole shot and planes out quickly.

Its only been a year sense you posted lol but how is the top speed with the 21P 4 blade?